Missing clue

[Post New]by Rosemumma on Feb 11, 12 12:21 AM
in the train engine room I can't see the technicians bag to get the jack. when i click on it all that comes up is the little cross to close it but not the bag itself. then the game won't let me go anywhere else or do anything...have uninstalled and reinstalled still no good. please help

pamalee444
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

Re:Missing clue

[Post New]by pamalee444 on Feb 11, 12 11:02 AM
If it is the bag with the zipper, you will need to get a replacement zipper pull. This is down the road a bit. There is a built in stratagy guide, did you look to see if you need to do anything else? I will check back later to see if you got it. HAPPY GAMING!!

[Post New]by Rosemumma on Feb 11, 12 7:47 PM
hi

I have the zipper and applied it to the bag but then the bag doesn't come up on the screen properly and then I can't do anything and have to leave the game. It is almost like a glitch of some sort

tyroesse
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

[Post New]by tyroesse on Feb 12, 12 11:23 PM
Rosemumma wrote:hi

I have the zipper and applied it to the bag but then the bag doesn't come up on the screen properly and then I can't do anything and have to leave the game. It is almost like a glitch of some sort

It sounds like a glitch, yes. There are usually two things to do in such cases - to contact Customer Support to let them know about the problem, and to start the game with the new profile and hope it won't repeat (just try to do the actions in some different order than before).

Go to: