stuck on level 12

[Post New]by nightowlfletch on Feb 11, 12 7:15 AM
ive read the answers on previous questions about this problem but do not understand the answers especially ''upgrade video card''.??
is there no other way round? a cheat perhaps? ..i hope so as i was really enjoying this game.....cheers..chris..

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

stuck on level 12

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Sep 9, 12 9:30 AM
nightowlfletch wrote:ive read the answers on previous questions about this problem but do not understand the answers especially ''upgrade video card''.??
is there no other way round? a cheat perhaps? ..i hope so as i was really enjoying this game.....cheers..chris..

Sorry, there is no cheat in this game and YES, you MUST have a video card that is AT LEAST this game's requirement of 128mb. When I beta tested this game, my video card was only 64mb and so I went to my computer guy's store and he purchased an updated video card on-line (for $2 more I ended up with a 512mb video card) and he replaced my old card with the new one.

I then brought my computer back home and played this game again and EASILY passed Level 12 and continued onward to other levels until the end of said beta testing.

When this game became available for public purchase, I did buy it and have just now completed all 75 levels.

MEnr56

crowtrobot
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

Re:stuck on level 12

[Post New]by crowtrobot on Nov 26, 13 1:08 PM
Where does it say you need 128 mb or more? The list of necessities for one's computer for this game are:

Game System Requirements:
CPU: 800 Mhz
RAM: 256 MB
DirectX: 8.0
Hard Drive: 37 MB

Game Manager System Requirements:
Browser: Internet Explorer 7 or later

I just recently purchased a PC and a laptop, the PC with one TB HD and the laptop with 500 GB and both came with 64 mb video card.

ETA: I just finished level 12 with my 64 mb video card.

Edited on 11/26/2013 at 1:37:13 PM PST

Go to: