bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Ghost Towns: The Cats Of Ulthar Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 12, 12 12:10 AM
Welcome to Ghost Towns: The Cats Of Ulthar Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Ghost Towns: The Cats Of Ulthar Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Ghost Towns: The Cats Of Ulthar Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by sorshasinead on Feb 13, 12 1:15 PM
Hi -
I've tried to search for other posts on anyone having trouble setting the Grandfather clock in the 1st chapter (about page 7-8 in the strategy guide). I've placed the minute hand on the clock, but there is no way to set the tiny hour hand (tiny black circle in the center). The SG picture shows the minute hand pointing to ten.... but I've tried pointing it to both 20 after or the 10 and neither one registers, so I can't advance in the game. Just bought it today, so will try to ctc Cust Serv and see if there are any tricks I'm missing.

Any help would be appreciated!!
sorshasinead

[Post New]by berniecev72 on Feb 13, 12 1:41 PM
yes like you

Hannah55
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by Hannah55 on Feb 13, 12 4:26 PM
First of all, the hour hand has to be found and then placed on the clock face. It is not already there. Once you have both clock hands, it is really easy to set, but do the minute hand first as it is the larger of the two.

Second, just an FYI (and if I'm wrong, my apologies) but I don't think this is the correct place to ask questions. This (I'm not sure what the correct verbiage is) main post is just an introduction to the game. If you have a question, you need to start a new thread not under this post. Otherwise, it's unlikely anyone with experience and the knowledge to help will see your question. (I just popped in to search for something).

Hope this helps. My very first time knowing the answer to a question!

[Post New]by Rolivine on Feb 18, 12 3:00 PM
Has anyone had a problem getting the bolt with the second half of the sissors?? Where is the bolt. It didn't come from the cat statue.
Thanks for any help.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Feb 18, 12 4:12 PM
Remember the sink you had to unclog? You can get more than water there.

[Post New]by htxkitty on Feb 19, 12 7:09 AM
I can't get the key into the register...HELP

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Feb 19, 12 12:09 PM
It's in the hidden object scene in the candy store.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Mar 13, 12 9:40 AM
Hannah55 wrote:Second, just an FYI (and if I'm wrong, my apologies) but I don't think this is the correct place to ask questions. This (I'm not sure what the correct verbiage is) main post is just an introduction to the game. If you have a question, you need to start a new thread not under this post. Otherwise, it's unlikely anyone with experience and the knowledge to help will see your question. (I just popped in to search for something).

Hi there, Hannah55

I copied and pasted the moderator's opening statement and underlined a couple of words for your perusal and knowledge:

by bfgFlounder on Feb 12, 12 12:10 AM

Welcome to Ghost Towns: The Cats Of Ulthar Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Ghost Towns: The Cats Of Ulthar Collector's Edition players.

Hope this clears up your misunderstanding

MEnr56

[Post New]by tweetsyshreya on Apr 3, 13 11:10 AM
Hi, I am stuck at the end and want some help. I need the crowbar to make the wall fall in the cave. I had the crowbar for rest of the game and now its not there in the inventory. In fact i have a screwdriver, which i think i shud not have looking at the walkthrough i have completed all the tasks done by screwdriver. Is there a place i get the crowbar again for the wall to fall or how do i do it. I am at the end of the game and stuck.

Edited on 04/03/2013 at 11:10:52 AM PST

Go to: