cattyha
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Vase game

[Post New]by cattyha on Feb 12, 12 2:20 PM
On the Mac version the clue for the tulip shape vase position shows the vase should be next to the wall of the cabinet that has what looks like paper stuck on the side. That clue is incorrect because in the strategy guide it shows a different vase in that spot and the game will not complete if you put that vase per the clue provided.

Also, I would like to try to figure how to use some items myself without the developer telling me I can use this key in a box in the workshop room and etc. I'm not entirely stupid and would like to use my brain instead of being told how and or where to use the items I find or being told what I exactly need to find to complete the mini games.

Nosferat2
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:Vase game

[Post New]by Nosferat2 on Mar 2, 12 4:12 PM
Same on PC.

The clue clearly indicates that the tulip vase should be next to the paper stuck on the wall.

[Post New]by LadyZin on Jul 11, 12 7:43 AM
Absolutely, I am glad I'm not the only one to be frustrated by that error!

Miranda53
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Miranda53 on Sep 17, 12 10:20 AM
Well THAT was incredibly annoying. After about half an hour trying to get the vases in the right place, I finally came to the forum and found out the iris vase doesn't go anywhere near where the clue indicates! Thanks for the help, fishies! I'm finally out of there.

sharona2
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by sharona2 on Aug 22, 14 1:39 PM
Yeah me too..totally irritating!

Go to: