iamliesa
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

where da hints go?

[Post New]by iamliesa on Jan 23, 09 7:16 PM
like all the others i too have lost my hints but it happened after chapter 36.. how annoying... i uninstalled and re did but..... what now?

gringojoy
Catfish
Catfish
1,739 Posts

Re:where da hints go?

[Post New]by gringojoy on Jan 23, 09 7:27 PM
I'm sorry you are having problems iamliesa and welcome to the pond!
I didn't have any problems with this game.
Customer Support will help you. Please ask them.
They can & will help you with ANY problem you have when it comes to the BFG site.
And remember ... this is a very safe game site!

Joy

fran2752
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by fran2752 on Jan 23, 09 8:12 PM
iamliesa, I had the same problem but could solve it through uninstalling and reinstalling (4 times). It takes a lot away from the game. Since you have already tried that, I agree that CS is the next thing to try.

Momhart
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,296 Posts

[Post New]by Momhart on Jan 24, 09 6:45 AM
I downloaded a 60 min trial of this game from another site and my hint bubble disappeared when I was searching for the gold. How annoying! I really need those hints for the Indian picture!!

So it's not just doing it from BFG....the other site is pretty popular too.

catluvr
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by catluvr on Jan 24, 09 9:42 AM
yeah, i got hints i can't use . game isn't worth playing like it is. too aggravating. i played the trial with no problems. whoever created this game should create a patch to fix this problem, quick!!

iamliesa
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by iamliesa on Jan 24, 09 7:15 PM
thanks for the help ladies.. will try CS on this one.. sure don't want to take it out and put it back 4 times!! woo.. cat person doesn't sound to happy.. hope she doesn't give up.. things will work out.. they usually do.. have a great day all..

diji
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by diji on Jan 24, 09 7:43 PM
I contacted them not only for the hints problem but with another problem and there is a 5 day wait! What is up with that? Now I have two games that I can't play.

scarletrose
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by scarletrose on Jan 25, 09 10:02 AM
This stinks. Lost hints. Have 17 but will not let me use them. Stuck at level tring to find silverware. Have 19 out of twenty. Really sneaky how they blend the colors in and make items so small. I will not buy the next one.

Momhart
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,296 Posts

[Post New]by Momhart on Jan 26, 09 7:11 AM
I don't think the number is the amount of hints you have.....I think the more badges you collect, the faster your hint time builds back up. I'm still confused as to why the entire hint bubble disappeared.

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by sassylassie on Jan 26, 09 12:22 PM
scarletrose wrote:This stinks. Lost hints. Have 17 but will not let me use them. Stuck at level tring to find silverware. Have 19 out of twenty. Really sneaky how they blend the colors in and make items so small. I will not buy the next one.

Luckily I still have my hint bubble, but like the rest I can't use my Sheriff badges to refill the bubble. Rose did you get the spoon that's on the rug on the right hand side behind the chair? It's right on the edge of the rug. I got all 20. And there's a big spoon on the side of the grandfather clock I believe that's in the other room. Those 2 I didn't see and had to use a hint.

Sassy

[Post New]by sweetpea1947 on Feb 4, 09 11:27 AM
I can't find all of the bottles at the canteena. And my hints don't work. Hope they fix this soon.

sweetpea1947

Go to: