HELP!! Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven - game stuck can't proceed

[Post New]by iamtree on Feb 13, 12 1:33 AM
The game is stuck after the dreamcatcher was hung up in son's room. According to the walkthrough I'm suppose to be able to find a key beneath the pillow.

I have tried uninstall and re-install the game several times, and even buying both editions of the game. However none of it worked.

Please advise on how to fix the problem. Thanks!!!

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

Re:HELP!! Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven - game stuck can't proceed

[Post New]by lyrialice on Feb 13, 12 3:05 AM
Hi iamtree

SPOILER ALERT

Did you click on the cabinet

Just click over the seemingly empty space above.

If you have bought the SE and the CE of the game use the strategy guide to see where you have missed out steps.

For future games:- You can always click on the All game Forums tab find your game name and land in the forum for your game. There may be helpful posts there aas well as a post by a bfgMod with a clickable link to a Walkthrough.

Now to having bought both editions of the same game you will probably want to keep the CE. Customer Support is very helpful in this case and will probably issue a game coupon in place of the SE.

You can click on the green envelope and the Contact Us on the bottom left of the page that comes up Fill in the form and submit. Replies from Customer Support will go to your emails.

Edited on 02/13/2012 at 3:07:11 AM PST

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:HELP!! Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven - game stuck can't proceed

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Feb 14, 12 6:39 AM
Hi iamtree,

Welcome to the Pond!

Just to add to what lyrialice said, if you are having trouble progressing in a game even after checking the in game Strategy Guide or the Game Walkthrough, which can be found Here, I would encourage you to contact Customer Support and one of our excellent Reps will be able to help you!

You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and then click "Contact Us" to the right of the screen to submit a support ticket.

As we already have a Forum dedicated to this game, Here, I'm am going ahead and moving this discussion to keep things tidy!

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

Go to: