Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

playing the piano

[Post New]by sillyc52 on Feb 13, 12 8:55 AM
Cant play the piano, tried all different things. help

Re:playing the piano

[Post New]by tojean on Feb 13, 12 11:01 AM
am having the same problem. No matter what combo I try nothing happens. Help! The guide does not help with this.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Feb 13, 12 12:14 PM
Have you replaced both missing keys? Then you need to hit the keys in the order shown on the wallpaper downstairs. It is quite tricky as the keys are really small. I would tell you the actual notes were it not that this piano seems to have rather a random selection of keys. But it looks a bit like you should be playing E, D, E, C, B (but white keys with no blacks on either side don't exist on a piano).

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Feb 13, 12 10:33 PM
It's also hard to follow the lines down to figure out which keys are the active ones. Once you get the first note correct, the rest of the combo is easy to play.

tempeasu
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by tempeasu on Feb 21, 12 3:14 PM
TO PLAY THE PIANO AS FOLLOWS.....BLUE..GREEN..BLUE...YELLOW..RED...JUST FOLLOW THE LINES ON THE PIANO ACCORDING TO THE SYMBOLS. HOPE THIS HELPS.

[Post New]by MeowJan on Mar 15, 13 12:25 PM
Running the game on an iPad, have played the keys in the correct order, but still no luck and I'm stuck in the puzzle. When I play the notes there is not always a sound. Anyone else having this problem?

Go to: