stuck in changing room dressing for chambermaid

[Post New]by kimberly10769 on Feb 13, 12 9:02 AM

Three Musketeers Secret Constance's Mission Just helped the queen clean up her mess and I was sent to the dressing room again to change into the chambermaid clothes but the game would not let me do anything. Went out and back in, but still stuck. Any suggestions?"

I have uninstalled and reinstalled and it still is the same It still is stuck in the changing room. All other games I have purchased from Big Fish are working properly, so I know it is not my computer or any program in my computer that is interferring with the games I have played from Big FIsh.

kimberly10769

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

Re:stuck in changing room dressing for chambermaid

[Post New]by jcsgame on Feb 13, 12 11:34 AM
Hi Kimberly:

Welcome to the Pond.

SPOILER ALERT:

If you cleaned everything up, for the Queen, you should have been already dressed as a Chambermaid. The next change of clothes is into "Cardinal's Guardsman" where you are to go to the Cardinal's Residence. I'm going to list steps you should have done before trying to change into Guardsman clothes. I hope this helps you.

Have you played the H0 scene in the Palace's Main Room?
Have you picked up all of the Painting Fragments?
Have you picked up all of the Chandelier Parts?
Have you fixed the table leg on the round table in the Corridor?
Have you installed the Knight on the stand in the 2nd Corridor?
Have you given the other Knight his Shield?
Have you hung the Blue Flag on the Hallway Wall?
Have you put all paintings back together (starting with the "back painting" in the 2nd Corridor; you will automatically advance to each painting to complete it; there are 3 paintings in all)?
Have you fixed the Chandelier?
Have you wet the rag in the ice bucket and cleaned up all of the blood spots?
Have you used the lance to fix the Red Backdrop in the Chandelier room:
Have you given the sword to the Knight?
If you did all of this, you should be able to dress as the Cardinal's Guardsman.

If you need help finding any of the items, let me know. I do hope what I have listed here helps you discover what you might have missed.

Edited on 02/13/2012 at 11:39:30 AM PST

[Post New]by 2thstar on Feb 16, 12 12:59 PM
I have the same problem. I can not get out of the scene.
I've already been dressed up as a chambermaid. For the second time I have to dress up. This time the skip-button doesn't work and there are no clothes or attributes that stick on the figure. She doesn't have any hair, while before she did have long, red hair.

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

[Post New]by jcsgame on Feb 18, 12 11:51 AM
Hi 2thstar:

Welcome to the Pond.

Since you have already dressed as the Chambermaid and cleaned everything up, as my prior post suggested, it is now time for you to dress as the Cardinal's Guardsman.

Have you tried dressing as the Cardinal's Guardsman?

If you cannot get any clothes to stick to the figure, then you may have missed a cleaning step. Reread my posting within this Discussion thread. If you didn't miss anything, I have some suggestions for you:
1. Go to the Game Mgr. screen and use the Trash Can to delete the game. (your progress will not be lost)
2. Go into the Big Fish Site, click on Account, for the next screen, Click on Purchase History. Find the game and click Install to reinstall it.
3. Go back into the game, and see if it will let you continue. You may have gotten a bad download. If that does not work, use the GREEN ENVELOPE on the right side of this screen and send Big Fish a message stating your exact problem.

One other thing you could try, is starting over with a new profile; but I think you might have missed a step along the way.

Hope this helps you somewhat.

Edited on 02/18/2012 at 11:57:06 AM PST

[Post New]by GoldieMN on May 22, 12 2:51 PM
There is no way to get out of the dressing room to go back to anything else. At least for me. Anyone find a way out of this?

stuck in changing room dressing for chambermaid

[Post New]by jeanette45 on Jun 20, 13 7:33 PM
kimberly10769 wrote:
Three Musketeers Secret Constance's Mission Just helped the queen clean up her mess and I was sent to the dressing room again to change into the chambermaid clothes but the game would not let me do anything. Went out and back in, but still stuck. Any suggestions?"

I have uninstalled and reinstalled and it still is the same It still is stuck in the changing room. All other games I have purchased from Big Fish are working properly, so I know it is not my computer or any program in my computer that is interferring with the games I have played from Big FIsh.

kimberly10769

Go to: