times up before I play

[Post New]by mayasmom on Feb 13, 12 12:28 PM
This is the second game that I have tried to demo,I download and it takes forever to activate then says times up and I don't get to play.No help in technical areas for this problem .Is this happening to anyone else?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:times up before I play

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Feb 13, 12 4:45 PM
I suggest contacting customer support by clicking on the green envelope on the right side of your screen.

Chiefcook
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by Chiefcook on Feb 13, 12 10:08 PM
I got to play this one but had the "time's up" with Bedtime stories before I got to play it.

Thoroughly enjoyed the demo complete with my cat keeping me company

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

times up before I play

[Post New]by burf90 on Feb 13, 12 10:21 PM
mayasmom wrote:This is the second game that I have tried to demo,I download and it takes forever to activate then says times up and I don't get to play.No help in technical areas for this problem .Is this happening to anyone else?

This link at BFG Customer Service has info on this problem:
http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/437/related/1

(Or just go to customer service and do a search for "Download a Trial Game")

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Feb 14, 12 6:27 AM
Hi everyone,

If you are seeing a "trial expired" message before even having played the game once, try uninstalling and reinstalling to see if this helps. Sometimes the download just times out, causing that expired message.

If your game still is giving you trouble after completing those steps, please get in touch with our Tech Support and one of our reps will be more than happy to work on this with you.

Also, since we already have a thread in this Game Forum dedicated to technical issues, I'll be locking this one to keep things tidy in here, but please feel free to re-post your issue HERE.

Hope this helps!

-bfgRhone

Go to: