Agency of Anomalies Cinderstone Orphanage Collectors Edition

[Post New]by cyclonesuzy1967 on Feb 13, 12 12:48 PM
We have now been having problems saving this game for days and Big Fish Games have let us down by not responding to any of our concerns. We should not have to change any settings on our computer and as I am the Administrator as far as I am concerned this is a cop out. You should not turn it around to cover your backsides and tell your customers, it is our computer settings that is the issue!

We have messaged, emailed and posted updates on forums with no response at all. The game is not saving Big Fish and people are getting frustrated. Why are you not atleast giving us an update on this problem????? I am finding it very rude and unless the problem is solved or a reponse is given. I will be cancelling my membership and going elsewhere. I would like to know where you get your positive feedback from "people" underneath the game before you buy it. Nothing is mentioned about this problem and all I have read in the forums is peoples frustration!! You advertise The Best PC Games. The Best Value. The Best Customer Service. Guaranteed! Please tell me what is going on with your customer service, as far as I am concerned you have everyones money. Now please fix the problem or atleast have the common decency to respond to peoples frustrations. .

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

Re:Agency of Anomalies Cinderstone Orphanage Collectors Edition

[Post New]by lyrialice on Feb 13, 12 2:25 PM
Hi cyclonesuzy1967

As you are a Game Club Member you can contact Customer Support through 'Live Chat'. Just click on the My Account tab and the hours they are open is there. The hours shown are in Seattle time which may be different from your time zone

Gojira2006
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,183 Posts

[Post New]by Gojira2006 on Feb 13, 12 2:35 PM
I received a response from Customer Support . . . I'm going to wait, for the time-being, for the updated version of the game . . .

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

[Post New]by lyrialice on Feb 13, 12 3:09 PM
Hi Gojira2006

If everyone contacted Customer Support when there is a flaw they would know it was the game and not the PCs

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Feb 14, 12 6:29 AM
Hi cyclonesuzy1967,

I was just padding past and noticed that you are having trouble saving your game.

As lyrialice said, if you are experiencing problems and you are unable to resolve this using our Help pages, be sure to get in touch with Customer Support and one of our excellent reps will be more than happy to work on this with you.

In the help page section, scroll down and you will find the option to contact us on the bottom left under Contact Us.

You can also contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and then click "Contact Us" to the right of the screen to submit a support ticket.

As we already have a Forum for this game, I am going ahead and lock this disccusion to keep things tidy, but feel free to repost that issue Here, in the thread dedicated to Technical issues with this game.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 02/15/2012 at 2:24:50 AM PST

Go to: