rsm216jgm
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Cannot put mustache on man in"Mystery of Another World" Help please

[Post New]by rsm216jgm on Feb 13, 12 4:13 PM
Have tried everything. 1.) Cannot find the gold to paint the butterfly and 2.) can't
find anything to put a mustache on the man in the poster. Someone take pity on this
old lady and lead me to the answers. PLEASE

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

Re:Cannot put mustache on man in"Mystery of Another World" Help please

[Post New]by lyrialice on Feb 13, 12 4:40 PM
Hi rsm216jgm

The gold butterfly doesn't get done for quite a while and pencils are handy for gentlemen.

You have the Collectors Edition and it comes with the Strategy Guide. Have you tried looking in there. It is very helpful as it walks you through each step.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Feb 14, 12 6:13 AM
Hi rsm216jgm,

I was just swimming past and noticed that you were stuck in your game as you cannot put the mustache on the man.

As lyrialice mentioned, this game comes with a built in Strategy Guide so that should help you if you have a look!

If you are stuck in a game, I would encourage you to pose a question like this to your fellow fishies in the Surface: Mystery of Another World Collector's Edition Game Forum which can be found Here

Also, you can check if this has been discussed before! A great way to find a specific answer without searching through page after page of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums, which you’ll find on the upper-right side of this page.

Just choose a specific game from the drop-down menu and type in a keyword like for example "mustache" and then all of the posts in that forum containing the word "mustache" will appear.

As we already have a Forum dedicated to this game, I'm going ahead and moving this thread to keep things tidy.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 02/14/2012 at 11:57:04 AM PST

[Post New]by baystater57 on Apr 21, 12 4:37 PM
I also cannot put the mustache on the man. According to the Stratergy guide I should have a pen in my inventory. I do not.

[Post New]by baystater57 on Apr 23, 12 1:02 PM
I'm back after having put the mustache on the man. The pencil had been placed in my inventory very early in the game and I overlooked it.

Go to: