MtnLady
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

Re:Welcome to Season Match forum

[Post New]by MtnLady on Oct 6, 08 10:19 AM
OMG! I just played the Demo of Season Match 2! Wonderful game!

Please, please can BFG get the sequel? (SM 2)

I would rather pay you folks than anyone else

I await your reply

JAWJAB
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by JAWJAB on Oct 13, 08 1:00 PM
Just played the demo and am on my way to buy Season Match 2 game, I love it, graphics, sound, game play are excellent. Not the run of the mill match 3, great mini puzzles too. Well off to spend my millions (LOL) so i can continue playing.

THANKS BFG for giving us a GREAT game.!!!!!

[Post New]by gentleone236 on Oct 13, 08 1:09 PM
i'm having trouble with level 29.....the 2 top most spaces are impossible to clear.....so now i can't progress forward in the game......grrrr......any one have any suggestions????? Has anyone beat this level???? I can't tell you how disappointed i am

[Post New]by generousgem3 on Oct 13, 08 4:09 PM
I had to start over three times before I figured this one out: You have to use the wind spell on the one by itself & then again on the line right below it...
Good Luck!
PS - Level 30's even MORE interesting ... lol

ecblisa
Stingray
Stingray
5,078 Posts

[Post New]by ecblisa on Oct 14, 08 12:14 AM
Season Match 2 is an absolutely terrific game. (O.K., I hate the fact that a few of the mini-games require mouse movement skills beyond my ability, but at least those can be passed.) The graphics are great fun, and the different levels are, uh, different, which is very nice.

One thing about the game that makes it worth playing repeatedly is that you can learn to use the spells and power-ups more effectively once you learn the strategy.

I rarely play timed games (and this one can be played untimed, except for the mini-games), but I am actually trying the timed version just for fun.

Auction3d
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Auction3d on Oct 21, 08 2:51 AM
I like Season Match much better than Season Match 2.

The only thing I didn't like is that everytime you collect 50 coins they take them away from you and you start again at 0. I hate that because it's usually right before some level where you need them. Grrr.

[Post New]by redrosie_girl on Oct 22, 08 11:21 PM
I am stuck on 3 - 14. Has anyone got any tips on how to get past this level.

dorotha
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by dorotha on Dec 8, 10 4:42 PM
Auction3d wrote:I like Season Match much better than Season Match 2.

The only thing I didn't like is that everytime you collect 50 coins they take them away from you and you start again at 0. I hate that because it's usually right before some level where you need them. Grrr.

dorotha
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by dorotha on Dec 8, 10 4:44 PM
That's what is going on. I thought I found a glitch is the program. Every time I get 100 it starts over, then goes to 16 and stops. Terrible scoring system.

[Post New]by wllccm25 on Dec 9, 10 1:48 PM
Does anyone know how to get past 4-15 of this game? I love playing it, but before I try the relaxed version I want to finish the timed version first. Thanks.

ford05
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by ford05 on Mar 8, 11 8:17 PM
I love the game the relaxed version is just What is is relaxing

[Post New]by Graminator58 on Mar 9, 11 8:14 AM
I played the arcade in season match 3 and can't figure out how to unlock the last level for each month. Anyone know how?

[Post New]by Googelibear on Mar 19, 11 3:58 PM
Hi all, I have played the whole game and now I wanted to go through the "trophy" part of it but whenever I click the "play" button, I get an error message and the program/game terminates. why is that. Has anyone else had this problem?
I wonder if I should uninstall the game or just give up.

Birdsbeth
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by Birdsbeth on Apr 5, 12 6:11 PM
You have to collect each trophy first, before you can play the trophy level. Click on a trophy in shadow and see what you need to do to have that trophy. Have fun!

Re:Welcome to Season Match forum game not working

[Post New]by 50littlefish on Jun 15, 12 7:58 AM
I bought season match about 6 months ago and all i get is access violation 0x100163FD. contacted their experts to fix it. it will cost about 35 EURO!!!!!! for them to fix it. what a cheek. i have uninstalled it and reinstalled in many times. deleted completely from my comp then installed it agin. still the same. trying to fix now for 8 weeks. why should i pay for a game i paid in full for that has an error. can anyone help

[Post New]by stache_monster on Aug 3, 12 2:19 PM
I need help on level 30 of season match. I don't know how to get the magic item to unfreeze. Can someone help me please?

Welcome to Season Match forum

[Post New]by wickyed on Jan 28, 13 4:19 AM

Need help with the trophy way every time i wanna play the game shuts down i deleted & download the game again got the same game with the same problems can anyone help me with this thanks

Welcome to Season Match forum

[Post New]by conniemaepala on Jan 28, 13 6:28 PM
I cannot get past level 25 on Season Match

Go to: