bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

UPDATE! New version available for Big City Adventure: London Story! Feb. 14, 2012

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Feb 14, 12 4:58 PM
We have a new version of Big City Adventure: London Story available now! This update includes the following changes:

**the active row on the combination locks are now more obvious in Oxford Street Apartments and St James' Park
**the actual order required to solve the Busts in Parliament House puzzle has now been added to the interactive walkthrough

We apologize greatly for the trouble. You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here's the link to a help article with more information on how to do this:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you haven't purchased the game yet, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click Contact Us to the bottom-left of the screen to submit a help ticket.

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Big City Adventure: London Story! Feb. 14, 2012

[Post New]by HappyGrammy on Jul 15, 13 9:53 PM
I did reinstall this game but I still can't figure out how to get the matches which are inside the desk drawer, can't open the desk drawer without the hot tea to give me the combination, can't get the hot tea till I get the last scroll, can't get the last scroll without helping the guard at St.James palace, can't help the guard 'cause I can't get the last herb because the pebble I need to throw at the window to get the herb is in the locked desk drawer at the Oxford Street apartment which I can't get without the hot cup of tea etc. I am sooooo frustrated with this game, I really would like to play this game to the end but I may just have to uninstall and never play it again. Please help me???!!!
Thank You,
a very frustrated Grammy

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Big City Adventure: London Story! Feb. 14, 2012

[Post New]by lilyr on Jul 15, 13 10:05 PM
There is a walkthrough available on the orange box site. I know i completed the story mode before we had the update but it was so long ago I can't give you any specific help.

[Post New]by HappyGrammy on Jul 16, 13 2:31 AM
What's the orange box site? Sorry, don't understand

Go to: