bfgFlounder
9,721 Posts

Film Fatale: Lights, Camera, Madness!

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 15, 12 12:10 AM
Rita Ray, your mother and world famous film star, has disappeared! Find her before it's too late in Film Fatale: Lights, Camera, Madness! Travel to the island of former film director M.W. Vernon, and explore your mother's last known whereabouts. Beware the various traps that await you on the amazing movie sets, search for clues in incredible locations, and find Rita Ray in Film Fatale: Lights, Camera, Madness!

Edited on 02/15/2012 at 11:10:48 AM PST

Re:Film Fatale: Lights, Camera, Madness!

[Post New]by maryannfaust on Feb 18, 12 1:40 PM
I've gotten into lot 4 but there is no claw. The caption says "We've got to hurry if we want to make it out of here in one piece. When I hit the arrow again the caption says "I can't leave Mum now. Please help. I've quit several times but to no avail.

jcsgame
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,161 Posts

[Post New]by jcsgame on Feb 18, 12 3:03 PM
SPOILER ALERT:

The Crab Claw is on the right side of the screen....right of the man on the ground. Click on it and go back up the steps to cut the ropes.

Edited on 02/18/2012 at 3:03:53 PM PST

sfcali
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by sfcali on Feb 20, 12 11:53 AM
The developers are aware of the issue...so if you can hold on a bit, a new version with the problem fixed should be out within the next few days. All you'll have to do is uninstall and download it again... you even won't lose the saved game files. Yay!

sfcali
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by sfcali on Feb 23, 12 6:44 PM
sfcali wrote:The developers are aware of the issue...so if you can hold on a bit, a new version with the problem fixed should be out within the next few days. All you'll have to do is uninstall and download it again... you even won't lose the saved game files. Yay!

So much for hopeful thinking. As it turns out, once you leave via the map, it's a bit like losing the game. Maybe a bit of "how could you just leave poor mum up there alone, if even for a little while?" sort of game over.

Anyhow, sorry that I spoke too soon! The new version fixes the problem but only if you're not already stuck on the elevator/crane.

Luckily, it isn't a long game. Going back to play again is much faster when you already know what you're doing and at least it's fun to get a second look at this campy story!

[Post New]by soquelcalifornia on May 20, 12 12:11 PM
This game crashes repeatedly in the "developing the film" section. It will not advance from moving the film from the second sink into the third.

Pooh!

Go to: