bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Witches' Legacy: The Charleston Curse forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 16, 12 12:10 AM
Welcome to Witches' Legacy: The Charleston Curse forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Witches' Legacy: The Charleston Curse players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

murphy1018
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

Re:Welcome to Witches' Legacy: The Charleston Curse forum

[Post New]by murphy1018 on Feb 16, 12 3:39 AM
What's the deal? This game was out a month ago and is not new.
why isn't there a new game today???

angelfish106
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

[Post New]by angelfish106 on Feb 16, 12 4:30 AM
The version out previously was the Collectors Edition. I'm assuming since it would be 'new' to those that didn't buy the CE (and the extra's such as a Strategy Guide aren't included), it is classed as a 'new game'.

I take the point though; disappointing not to have a new CE today. Have to wait until Sunday I guess!

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Feb 16, 12 4:37 AM
Hi fishies,

As angelfish106 mentioned, we count SE and CE games as seperate versions of a game; for example, the content may slightly vary (bonus content in the CE version) and users generally only purchase one or the other version.

As per Mudrock's weekly predictions, it looks like there will only be one CE game coming out this week.

Keep in mind, these predictions are subject to change.

bfgRhone

Edited on 02/16/2012 at 4:38:23 AM PST

jodihs
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by jodihs on Feb 16, 12 4:55 AM
Can anyone tell me if when you buy the SG separately does it get melded into the game and give you the bonus plan or is it separate? Since we cannot use our reward credits to buy CE's just wondered if buying them as SE's would work?

jodihs
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by jodihs on Feb 16, 12 4:55 AM
Can anyone tell me if when you buy the SG separately does it get melded into the game and give you the bonus game? Since we cannot use our reward credits to buy CE's just wondered if buying them as SE's would work?

Edited on 02/16/2012 at 4:57:04 AM PST

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Feb 16, 12 5:01 AM
Hi jodihs,

Buying the Strategy Guide doesn't incorporate the guide in the game, but you can open both up during your play and use keyboard buttons "ALT" and "TAB" at the same time to jump in between screens.

I also wanted to note that, while you cannot use coupon codes for CE games, you can certainly use your game credits.

Keep in mind, this game has a free walkthrough which you can find at the top of this game Forum, which will save you the money / credit for the purchase of the guide.

Hope this helps!

bfgRhone

Edited on 02/16/2012 at 5:02:32 AM PST

jodihs
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by jodihs on Feb 16, 12 5:41 AM
Thanks, it does help.

chrysteen
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by chrysteen on Feb 16, 12 6:52 AM
I'm with Murphy. Wheres the new game today? Whats going on?

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by JulieJay on Feb 16, 12 11:38 AM
I don't demo CE games because I can't afford to buy them. For me (and anyone like me) this SE is a new game.

cloudingd
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by cloudingd on Feb 16, 12 11:05 PM
I take the point though; disappointing not to have a new CE today. Have to wait until Sunday I guess!

BlackWaterRules
Shark
Shark
10,153 Posts

[Post New]by BlackWaterRules on Feb 19, 12 11:24 AM
This SE was better than the CE. Better soundtrack.

[Post New]by expertGamer520 on Feb 19, 12 5:06 PM
Whats the big deal about CE when, most of the time a walkthrough is available for us SE game buyers!

nikma
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by nikma on Feb 27, 12 4:58 AM
bel gioco,piacevole e sufficientemente difficile per un buon divertimento....bella grafica e musica piacevole....molto belli i disegni di animazione...lo consiglio per l'acquisto.... )

[Post New]by jenjean1973 on Feb 29, 12 4:05 PM
I can not get this game to work properly. AAny help?

[Post New]by andriad on Mar 17, 12 8:31 AM
Twice now I have had to start over with a new sign in name. When I go back into the game I find that all the tools are gone and I can't go back and get them again. I've noticed a padlock on the top right of the section that shows the tools I've collected. When I'm playing it's locked, turn my computor off, come back and the lock is open and my tools are gone. I don't want to keep starting over again. Any info on this?

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Mar 17, 12 5:10 PM
Hi jenjean1973 and andriad,

@jenjean1973 I am not too sure what kind of trouble you are having but I would encourage you to have a look at the following Help Articles which have heped out many other Fishies:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

@andriad it sounds like your game is having some issues saving correctly, the following Help Article should be of use:

Game Not Saving

If you are unable to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages. We will be happy to take a closer look for you!

Hopes this helps!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by shroady18 on Mar 23, 12 10:35 AM
I'm stuck on the combination lock in the childs room. I oiled the hinge but I keep getting a message that I don't know the code. Where do i find it in the game? I know the code from the walkthrough. Thanks!

[Post New]by gmomof33 on Apr 6, 12 6:48 PM
I would like someone to tell me how to get the black cloud off of the stairs?

[Post New]by oldgirlx6 on Jun 28, 12 3:51 PM
Hey, Just entered the dining room trying to open door but the handle won't move. Did the puzzle and door just won't open! What to do????? Help please.

Go to: