please... walkthrough?!?!?1 I need help in pharmacy.

[Post New]by sjsullivan on Feb 16, 12 2:53 PM
I am trying to complete the large poster (picture) thingie. I put the leaves in it. I put the frog on it. I put the diamond on it. I put the firewood on it. What am I missing? I have leaves, grapes, and some pearls and a few bottles of air, fire, etc. in inventory. None of them work on the picture and I am now stuck. Is there a walkthrough? Please? I won't purchase anymore without SG or walkthrough.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:please... walkthrough?!?!?1 I need help in pharmacy.

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Feb 17, 12 12:58 AM
Hi sjsullivan,

There certainly is a walkthrough for Amulet of Time: Shadow of la Rochelle available, which you can find here.

Here's a screenshot of this scene:

Screenshot

If a game has a walkthrough, it will be located at the top of the Forum.

Good luck and happy gaming!

-bfgRhone

fraziely
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by fraziely on Feb 17, 12 1:21 AM
Hi Sjsullivan-I'm having issues with this puzzle as well. Unfortunately, the screenshot provided in the walkthrough captures the puzzle in its incomplete form which isn't helpful at all. Hopefully I'll figure it out soon via a process of elimination...If so, I'll post the solution here.

fraziely
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by fraziely on Feb 17, 12 1:40 AM
Aha! Just learned that I had to scroll down further and there was more to the image than I originally thought. So, there's appropriate spots for the leaves, etc. Hopefully, this helps you too

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on Mar 1, 13 8:11 AM
I'm having the same problem, I've got everything in place, but the three boxes at the bottom, it's crazy, j62janet

Go to: