pharmacy

[Post New]by rommel1075 on Feb 16, 12 8:11 PM
I'm trying to finish the long wall hanging in the pharmacy...I have found all the articles except I can't find the last 3 bottlles that belong at the very end of the wall hanging ...Anyone know where they are? I don't know how I missed them?

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:pharmacy

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Feb 17, 12 1:00 AM
Hi rommel1075,

I took a look around and it looks like I was able to find these tips in our walkthrough that might help!

• Take a flask from the table (C).

• Go to the left room.
• Pick up the objects: flask and firewood (E).

• Then go to the left room.
• Pick up the items: flask and toad (G).

• Open zoom ‘Wardrobe with poisons’ (H) and take the flask (I).

If a game has a walkthrough, it will be located at the top of the Forum.

Good luck and happy gaming!

-bfgRhone

eirini51
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by eirini51 on Feb 23, 12 7:58 AM
To the moderator. The walk through does not solve my problem. I cannot see anywhere where the vines and the leaves(with worms) go. I tried every where on the panel and still no luck. Please either tell me or show me where these items go. I am really fed up buying games that are put aside because I cannot finish them. I do prefer buying Collectors Editions because they have all the information required.
Thank you in advance hope to get some reply on this matter.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Feb 23, 12 11:05 AM
Hi eirini51,

Unfortunately, we moderators don't always have the chance to play all of our games, but our walkthroughs have proven to be a great source of help, so that's why we'd always encourage you to check them out whenever you need a hint or two to move you in the right direction.

Having said that, I'd be happy to search around for an answer to your question, but am unfamiliar with where you are at in the game. Could you please give me (us) some additional details?

Thanks!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 02/23/2012 at 11:05:52 AM PST

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Feb 23, 12 12:36 PM
eirini51 wrote:To the moderator. The walk through does not solve my problem. I cannot see anywhere where the vines and the leaves(with worms) go. I tried every where on the panel and still no luck. Please either tell me or show me where these items go. I am really fed up buying games that are put aside because I cannot finish them. I do prefer buying Collectors Editions because they have all the information required.
Thank you in advance hope to get some reply on this matter.

I've already finished this game and I don't remember exactly where they go, but it seems to me that it goes near the bottom of the tapestry - probably 3/4 of the way down. If I remember right, the spot where it goes is in the center and it's very small. Look for some small black dots in the middle as you scroll down and I think that's where it goes. Hope this helps!

[Post New]by Cyndala on Feb 23, 12 9:00 PM
The three flasks at the bottom of the long panel in the pharmacy are not "gathered" or picked up. You need to place all of the collected objects into the panel INCLUDING the diamond (at the very top of the panel). That will trigger the creation of the three flasks at the bottom of the panel which you can *then* collect.

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on Mar 1, 13 8:09 AM
I've got everything placed on the 'magic' drawing, including the diamond on the top, but the three boxes at the bottom are still empty, so what's going on?
j62janet

Go to: