Re:Welcome to Flux Family Secrets: The Rabbit Hole Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by lisabw on Jun 13, 10 4:00 PM
Did any one get an answer about going down the rabbit hole? I am also stuck in the library.

[Post New]by Eagle0 on Jun 13, 10 5:32 PM
Playing the Trial: I get to open the drawer using the Flux key, the Flux Book is there but I cannot pick it up. The book is shown sitting on top of the drawer but there's no way to grab it into inventory.

[Post New]by Riverdancec2 on Jun 13, 10 8:17 PM
Is there a walkthrough for this game yet?

If not, will there be and when?

[Post New]by Riverdancec2 on Jun 13, 10 8:39 PM
Sometimes when you can't pick up an item it's because you're too early and you have to come back for it later.

Also a few people at BF have complained about the positioning of the game on the screen. You might have to adjust the size. In my case there was a black border, top and bottom but when the correct screen size was applied that disappeared.

I'm fortunate in that I have a button on the front of my desktop that let's me adjust the width and height of a picture. In the beginning mine was too far to the right and I couldn't access the hint button.

jcguy
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by jcguy on Jun 13, 10 9:13 PM
Hey everyone, i just completed the library level, and i'm at the part where i go down the stairs, but it's not letting me. What to do? i paid for this game.

[Post New]by space207 on Jun 15, 10 3:51 AM
I too am having a problem getting to play this game. Takes me to the first scene & freezes. I have wasted nearly 40 minutes of trial. Any ideas? I so wanted to play this game.

tinyzac
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by tinyzac on Jun 15, 10 7:33 AM
im at the wharf but i cant find the last piece of the axe can any one help gettin frustrated have no problems with down load played beautfully all the way

[Post New]by djabboud on Jun 15, 10 8:40 AM
Game will not open at all, it just takes me back to my main screen in larger font sizes.

Edited on 06/15/2010 at 8:41:00 AM PST

olgamc
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by olgamc on Jun 16, 10 4:41 PM
I cannot find the coffee urn. I looked at the wt and there's nothing where they show the urn. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JeannieO
Catfish
Catfish
1,663 Posts

[Post New]by JeannieO on Jun 17, 10 5:48 AM
Great game love the Graphic's the interactions and the music, lot's to do and look for keeping me busy, very enjoyable.

For those having a problem with the staircase (rabbit hole) I was too until yesterday when put out a new version (6-16) that fixed the issue and I am now off and playing again. Hope it helps others because it really is a game worth playing.

I don't think it is as long as the first one but has some similiar features and it was a fantastic game also.

Happy Gaming!

IdahoDi
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by IdahoDi on Jun 18, 10 7:05 PM
Hi Guys.........the W/T is part of the game.............it's called a Strategy Guide and you can access it at any time just under Oscar where it says so. He's just to the left of Hints.

Re: Game Play Issues

[Post New]by PartTimeFisher on Jun 20, 10 7:28 PM
I am having the same problem as many of you are! I can't even play the game or open it for that matter!!!!! I just get a flashing screen and have to restart my computer. I've tried to reinstall it TWICE with the same results....what is the issue here? And how can I fix it?

[Post New]by reallts_dream on Jun 27, 10 12:14 AM
bell65 wrote:i love this game
nearing the end and having a problem on the warf
trying to get the sign??? from the sparkling crate with the grab hand but getting nothing?
any suggestions?

I also have this problem... seems I launched the cannonball/pulley before putting the sign on the box, so now I can't place the sign and finish the level. I have completed everything else in this level. Why would it let me launch the cannonball/pulley if I needed to do something before that? Very frustrating as it now seems I will have to start the game over and replay all the levels to get back to this part. Not happy since I bought the game and now have this problem

[Post New]by wellychocolate on Jun 27, 10 4:36 AM
cant get the battory to go in the pannel have put in buttons and punch card but each time i try to put in the battory it wont let me

numerical code?

[Post New]by mysteryhunter20 on Jun 27, 10 1:18 PM
stuck on the lamp code in the library found the newspaper just cannot find the numerical code on it and so cannot crack it any help please??

elldee2728
Shark
Shark
14,378 Posts

[Post New]by elldee2728 on Jun 28, 10 2:47 AM
First of all, to "wellychocolate" (mini-spoiler here)--click on each of the two round buttons on the left and right of the "battery " compartment to open it, then put the battery in there--voila. Now for my opinion on this game--excellent but not as enjoyable as the 1st "Flux Family Secrets." It was WAY fun in that one, travelling back and forth in time to find parts and pieces that would complete the scene (especially loved the "Abbey Road Studio" gig.) This sequel seems a bit more complicated--there are hot spots to move things to find other things (which I really don't mind), Flux badges to find, and Flux keys to find. No negatives at all though. The graphics are beautiful, the sound is really good, and the overall value is worthy of a CE. I have several (am I a sucker, or what?) and this one is up there w/the best.

Edited on 06/28/2010 at 3:16:28 AM PST

windchild
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by windchild on Jun 30, 10 8:56 AM
Sorry if this is the wrong thread for this question, I couldn't figure out how to start a new thread, faq didn't say.
I am in Chapter six, trying to make coffee. the stratagy guide directs you to place the drill on "the barrel in the upper right". I cannot seem to find the barrel to click on. Every time I click the drill just goes back to inventory. Can anybody help?

[Post New]by ivorykeys54 on Jul 3, 10 7:37 AM
Good grief! Where did you come from?

[Post New]by knickknackblue on Jul 22, 10 5:36 AM
It seems to be just me, but I really did not like this game as well as the first one. It was OK to try free, but I will not be buying this one.

[Post New]by knickknackblue on Jul 22, 10 5:39 AM
heatherington wrote:Now this is where the Mystery Case Files crew could take a page from the Flux Family Secrets: Rabbit Hole crew. You can have an enjoyable game without dirty decrepit rooms. For too long it seems that people think a room has to be nasty filthy with spiders and snakes in order to be enjoyable and charming. This Flux Family game shows you can have cleanliness and enjoyableness in the same package. There were just as many challenges as in the Mystery Case File games but it was just so much more enjoyable when I knew that I wasn’t going to run into a nasty tarantula around every corner. Please make more hidden object games like this one without all the nasty little eight legged creatures that don’t belong in a sane reliable world such as time travel.

heatherington----it is called atmosphere. Game designers to show off all their learned skills, although I know what you mean as I hate looking for objects and coming across roaches all the time. I see enough in real life!!!

Go to: