sinshack
Flounder
Flounder
2,150 Posts

Re:These are the EXTRAS in the Collector's Edition of Flux Family Secrets: The Rabbit Hole

[Post New]by sinshack on Jun 11, 10 7:24 PM
Laura29 wrote:Can anyone tell me, if we miss some of the badges (flux, history, and secrets) in a level, do you have a chance to get them later in the game? And Margie, let me just say, you rock! The walkthroughs you and prpldiva post are just awesome. So thanks for all your hard work!

If you play the second time through using the same profile, you just collect badges you missed the first time. For example, I found a Secrets badge fairly early in the first chapter the second time I played it, and it was #10 of 10.

The badges have to be accessed through the main menu, behind the Archives door. The badges each represent a piece of information, some of which give you clues to the upcoming 3rd game in the series. You click on one of the three badge types at the bottom of the popup screen, and there are ten icons representing each of the ten badges you collected across the top. Click each icon in turn to get the info for that badge. If there is more than one screen, the forward and back arrows on the sides of the popup screen will be lit and usable.

Edited on 06/11/2010 at 7:27:18 PM PST

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

Re:These are the EXTRAS in the Collector's Edition of Flux Family Secrets: The Rabbit Hole

[Post New]by MargieB on Jun 13, 10 5:04 PM
Bump

lstacyww
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by lstacyww on Jun 14, 10 5:51 AM
Marge great game, what do we do when we are stuck and there is no clue to find the ****? I am in the Library statue looking for a dang tooth - lol.

Love Big Fish Games, thanks all for the games and the support, awesome.

lstacyww
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by lstacyww on Jun 14, 10 7:09 AM
Solved my problem so will post here, may help someone else.

I wasn't seeing the entire screen (even though I have a large monitor), switched off full screen and problem solved...I couldn't even see the Hint Monitor so there was quite a bit cut off from the side.

Good luck all.

Go to: