Koalanut
Marlin
Marlin
8,777 Posts

Re:Complete Walkthrough for Midnight Mysteries 2: The Salem Witch Trials Posted Here

[Post New]by Koalanut on Jun 13, 10 2:12 PM
Thanks Margie!!!

Complete Walkthrough for Midnight Mysteries 2: The Salem Witch Trials Posted Here

[Post New]by Kellie60 on Jun 13, 10 3:08 PM
MargieB wrote:Good Morning Fishies,

Since we are having issues loading the walkthrough on the blog we will post the complete walkthrough for Midnight Mysteries 2 here.

You can view the screenshots for the game by copying and pasting the link to the Big Fish Games Tips Photobucket account found

<a href="http://s1020.photobucket.com/albums/af321/BigFishGamesTips/Midnight%20Mysteries%202%20Salem%20Witch%20Trials/">>>>here<<<</a>

If you need to find keywords in the walkthrough, click on "CTRL" and "F" on your keyboard simultaneously to bring up a search box. Type in the word you need and click "next"

Keep in mind that some of the things written in the walkthrough will make more sense once you look at the screenshots ( which I will post soon).

Thanks,

MargieB

Complete Walkthrough for Midnight Mysteries 2: The Salem Witch Trials Posted Here

[Post New]by Kellie60 on Jun 13, 10 3:09 PM
MargieB wrote:Good Morning Fishies,

I am having trouble trying to decipher the morse code. I feel like I am missing an inventory tool or something. Can you assist me please?

Since we are having issues loading the walkthrough on the blog we will post the complete walkthrough for Midnight Mysteries 2 here.

You can view the screenshots for the game by copying and pasting the link to the Big Fish Games Tips Photobucket account found

<a href="http://s1020.photobucket.com/albums/af321/BigFishGamesTips/Midnight%20Mysteries%202%20Salem%20Witch%20Trials/">>>>here<<<</a>

If you need to find keywords in the walkthrough, click on "CTRL" and "F" on your keyboard simultaneously to bring up a search box. Type in the word you need and click "next"

Keep in mind that some of the things written in the walkthrough will make more sense once you look at the screenshots ( which I will post soon).

Thanks,

MargieB

kinget
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

Re:Complete Walkthrough for Midnight Mysteries 2: The Salem Witch Trials Posted Here

[Post New]by kinget on Jun 13, 10 3:21 PM
Thanks for all your hard work, Margie, but I'll have to wait until the walkthrough is on the blog. I really like the game but am having trouble with it and can't make head or tails of getting the screenshots and directions together. I missed a whole lot of things even reading the directions. But as usual you are doing the work of ten! A raise sounds good to me, too.

redbaron
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by redbaron on Jun 13, 10 3:26 PM
did not get the bag of coins added to inventory has anyone else had this problem

fla_girl
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by fla_girl on Jun 13, 10 4:59 PM
Maggieb thank you for posting the walkthrough....I didnt need it that much but it did come in handy when I got stuck.....Hi kudos

carolpin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by carolpin on Jun 13, 10 6:12 PM
Thanks Maggie

Always thankful for your walkthroughs! I did complete this game without needing it; thanks to a little help from the forum. Those silly coins!

Edited on 06/13/2010 at 6:14:39 PM PST

jeffory
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by jeffory on Jun 13, 10 8:37 PM
Hi Margie this is Micky thank you so much now I can buy the game!!!!!!!

[Post New]by nursepammyj on Jun 14, 10 3:49 AM
Thanks Margie...just finished...made it all the way through....ended up with 49/50 coins...and I just couldn't find the last!!! But what a great game!!!

[Post New]by nursepammyj on Jun 14, 10 3:56 AM
ooops sorry...meant clover!!

RaceCat3
Marlin
Marlin
9,644 Posts

[Post New]by RaceCat3 on Jun 14, 10 10:55 AM
I finished this game last night, and loved it very much! Just wanted to give a big thank you, Margie, for all of the work it took to not only create the walkthrough, but to post it all here. Not to mention, all of the questions that you answered! I got stuck a few times, and it definitely got me going again! You do deserve a raise, or at least a bonus for all you did to make it less frustrating to play the game! Race

[Post New]by Carolan on Jun 14, 10 11:43 AM
[What"s the code from the norse code message? I"m stuck at the diary in the safe thanks

Sante001
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by Sante001 on Jun 14, 10 1:28 PM
Hi Carolan. The code changes and is random each time you play. To read to code, you have to

1. Use the coal to scratch out the code on the paper.
2. Then, place the morse code book in front of the secret compartment.
3. Next, you have to use the morse code to decipher the code that appears on the paper.

Example of deciphering the code:

1- dot and 4-dashes = 1
1- dash and 4-dots = 6

And so on.

Good luck!--

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

Re:UPDATE -Walkthrough for Midnight Mysteries 2: The Salem Witch Trials Posted on the Big Fish Bl

[Post New]by MargieB on Jun 14, 10 4:43 PM

UPDATE 06-14-2010 4:38 PM

Hello Fishies,

We have posted the walkthrough for Midnight Mysteries 2 on the Big Fish Blog with the screenshots and videos. Thanks everyone for your patience.

You can access the walkthrough here:

Midnight Mysteries: The Salem Witch Trials Walkthrough

Thanks,

MargieB

Edited on 06/14/2010 at 5:27:56 PM PST

Re:UPDATE -Walkthrough for Midnight Mysteries 2: The Salem Witch Trials Posted on the Big Fish Bl

[Post New]by granny1205 on Jun 14, 10 5:09 PM
I can't seem to get into the walkthrough, I tried clicking on it and I tried searching for it and I keep getting the original message of the update. help!!!! trish

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

Re:UPDATE -Walkthrough for Midnight Mysteries 2: The Salem Witch Trials Posted on the Big Fish

[Post New]by MargieB on Jun 14, 10 5:12 PM
granny1205 wrote:I can't seem to get into the walkthrough, I tried clicking on it and I tried searching for it and I keep getting the original message of the update. help!!!! trish

The link has now been activated in the original post

Good luck

MargieB

Edited on 06/15/2010 at 7:44:26 AM PST

Re:UPDATE -Walkthrough for Midnight Mysteries 2: The Salem Witch Trials Posted on the Big Fish B

[Post New]by dgbeam on Jun 15, 10 6:04 AM
Maggie,
great job as usual,
The walk through is easy to follow now and Helps a lot.
Thanks again.
dgbeam

Re:UPDATE -Walkthrough for Midnight Mysteries 2: The Salem Witch Trials Posted on the Big Fish B

[Post New]by dgbeam on Jun 15, 10 6:11 AM
Sorry Margie,
I think Margie but type maggie
Gail

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

Re:UPDATE -Walkthrough for Midnight Mysteries 2: The Salem Witch Trials Posted on the Big Fish

[Post New]by MargieB on Jun 15, 10 7:43 AM
dgbeam wrote:Sorry Margie,
I think Margie but type maggie
Gail

No problem about the name

Glad to hear you find the walkthrough helpful!

Have a great day

MargieB

kinget
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by kinget on Jun 15, 10 8:17 AM
Thank you thank you thank you Margie! I was trying the demo on my own but not doing very well. I have a lot of trouble with tiny HOs, but the game sounded so good I just had to have it! Just bought the game and printed out the walkthrough and I'm good to go!

Go to: