Re:MYSTERY MESSAGE after the credits ... ???

[Post New]by rocketsauce on Jun 24, 10 11:17 AM
You have to hold down the Shift key, then click on the gravestone. Holding the Shift key brings up the eyeball once the cursor is placed on the gravestone.

Poof11
Clownfish
Clownfish
503 Posts

[Post New]by Poof11 on Jun 28, 10 3:15 AM
Rocketsauce thanks for the tip about the shift key ...smart move. I didn't have to wait to move the horse before clicking the tombstone along with the shift key for the easter egg.
Also, Way To Go LizzieK for that keen eye and picking up this extra clue to lead us on the hunt. Cheers!
Thanks to all of you wonderful Fishies....you're the best

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jun 28, 10 5:35 AM
SPOILER:

To see this picture in the game, a rodent shift exposes it.

In other words hold the shift key and scroll your mouse over the tomestone outside Sarah's house on the left of the scene and an eyeball will appear. Click to bring up the picture.

You can view the picture as many times as you want by going back to that scene.

Happy gaming!

Edited on 06/28/2010 at 5:36:21 AM PST

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:MYSTERY MESSAGE after the credits - Easter Egg

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jun 28, 10 3:26 PM
I have posted a video on youtube showing the clue and the Easter Egg hunt at the grave at Sarah's house. You can find it by doing a search on youtube for:

Midnight Mysteries Salem Witch Trials Easter Egg

Happy gaming!

firekat7
Clownfish
Clownfish
954 Posts

Re:MYSTERY MESSAGE after the credits - Easter Egg

[Post New]by firekat7 on Jul 16, 10 11:09 PM
Just found the Easter Egg. Thanks so much for explaining about the shift key! I never would have figured that out in a million years.

I didn't see it mentioned in the previous posts to this thread, so I thought I'd mention that once the picture comes up, if you click on the skeleton in the coffin lots of fun ensues. If you haven't clicked on everyone and on some of the objects, you are missing out on some cool stuff, like 4 part harmony, and a flash photo. There are some more cute things. Keep clicking!

I love this game! It is one of the best all year.

Go to: