megwoman25
Clownfish
Clownfish
742 Posts

Re:Comments and Reviews for Rooms: The Main Building

[Post New]by megwoman25 on Jun 2, 11 3:35 PM
I don't know if its just me but I have never understood this game. Since its a daily deal, I really tried again to get into it but Im more confused than I was the first time. I like puzzles especially slider puzzles but I don't understand this one and since its so old, I feel like it doesn't provide anything I would really want even for $3. dang. The daily deals lately I haven't been able to bank on. boo.

[Post New]by spiritlaughing on Mar 28, 13 10:06 AM
I totally love this game! For me it's the challenge of it all. Some rooms drive me crazy, and I leave it alone and come back a few minutes later and see it differently and finish it. I like anything that is challenging and makes your brain take a beating. I am glad I bought it! And I would highly recommend this game for all the puzzlers out there who love challenges!

gwenofala
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by gwenofala on Jul 23, 13 7:28 AM
I have tried to install this game 2 times on my Mac , the 1st and second time it just showed a black screen with a gloved hand pointing , couldn't escape had to unpower the computer . 2nd time did the same thing except this time I heard music play it's a shame because I absolutely adore slider puzzles . Wish I could have played this one !

ElisaRol
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by ElisaRol on Oct 21, 13 8:40 PM
This is the most beautifully drawn game I've played with BigFish so far. I love the "Harry Potter music" as well. It is very pleasant to play this game. Most of the games lose me with poor music choices. I normally turn down the music of each game and keep the sound effects only. This music is much nicer. I like games that allow me to relax and figure out a puzzle rather than getting stressed out after a day at work.

Go to: