Last Achievement Bug

[Post New]by ninanlch on Jun 15, 10 11:50 PM
Re-posting here as no reply on main forum.
The last achievement (during the last level) is bugged. The intro states you have 15 minutes to build a level 3 stone castle, but the counter starts at 1 minute. I have actually succeeded in building it in 57 seconds, but the last 3 seconds were still counted down and the achievement listed as "failed". Please advise if anyone else has this issue too. Thanks.

Re:Post any King's Legacy technical issues here only

[Post New]by teachtadala12345 on Jun 16, 10 12:59 AM
Tried to download this game and it has trojan viruses. My live scan picked up 2 viruses in the download

Lilystar
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Lilystar on Jun 19, 10 2:30 PM
I downloaded this game, have to click skip all to move on during the cut scenes, but it repeatedly stops at the end of levels. I can't move on even though I've completed the goals and get the achievement fireworks.

[Post New]by anbodil on Jun 24, 10 3:17 PM
The 2 portions with only 2 engridiens does not work. The grow fast portion ....nothing happens and the work fast portion makes the game freece..totally. and nothing works. and you are of corse unable to save the game....very anoing.

[Post New]by gwynhefar_ailea on Aug 25, 10 4:53 PM
Lilystar wrote:I downloaded this game, have to click skip all to move on during the cut scenes, but it repeatedly stops at the end of levels. I can't move on even though I've completed the goals and get the achievement fireworks.

I have this exact same problem. I got to the end of the third level, got the level completed fireworks, and am completely unable to return to the main map or do anything but walk around in the background.

Last Achievement Bug

[Post New]by hbuczek on Dec 6, 10 9:54 AM
ninanlch wrote:Re-posting here as no reply on main forum.
The last achievement (during the last level) is bugged. The intro states you have 15 minutes to build a level 3 stone castle, but the counter starts at 1 minute. I have actually succeeded in building it in 57 seconds, but the last 3 seconds were still counted down and the achievement listed as "failed". Please advise if anyone else has this issue too. Thanks.

I had the same problem. I worked like crazy grabbing all the resources and selling the extras in order to get the castle built in time. My final two times I had several seconds to spare, but still "failed". I wonder if there will be a fix for this... I was looking forward to earning all of the achievements.

DeesjeDee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by DeesjeDee on May 8, 11 4:27 PM
I downloaded the demo, been playing for not even 10 minutes and got stuck in the help section.. In the lower left corner there's a button that says "OK", I assume to exit the help section, but it doesn't work.

error with Main Script

[Post New]by leggiebear on May 9, 11 9:44 AM
I just downloaded this game and my mac will not open because of an error with the main script. Please help - not willing to download a $30 program like the one big fish recommends for macs to run a $3.00 game.

SkippyTrini
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by SkippyTrini on May 11, 11 5:12 AM
When is the toolbar going to be fixed for this game I would like to purchase it if it doesn't work I won't be able to do it! Please help! I see I am not the only one with this issue! Thanks! Big Fish Fan

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

I cant click villagers to use potions on

[Post New]by Yaelle on May 15, 11 10:10 PM
I have people dying left & right...not really playing til I figure this out but I make a healing potion or whatever it is they need and most of the time I can NOT get it to the person who needs it. I've tried clicking on them, near them, I have the green circle around someone & try the potion, nothing happens. One time I got lucky & caught someone as they were coming out of a house but most of the time what happens is they go to work on whatever & get too close to the building to do anything with!

I cant click villagers to use potions on

[Post New]by demotester9933 on May 23, 11 7:58 AM
Yaelle wrote:I have people dying left & right...not really playing til I figure this out but I make a healing potion or whatever it is they need and most of the time I can NOT get it to the person who needs it. I've tried clicking on them, near them, I have the green circle around someone & try the potion, nothing happens. One time I got lucky & caught someone as they were coming out of a house but most of the time what happens is they go to work on whatever & get too close to the building to do anything with!

You don't click on the villagers. You click on the icon next to them.

[Post New]by BFG121 on Jul 10, 11 6:05 AM
Exactly same problems re. last achievement giving 1 minute to finish and game crashing when you try to cast haste spell.

otineke
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by otineke on Dec 12, 12 7:15 AM
6 months later and still the game gives an error, cant even play one minute, get an error when its start saying to see the log..

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "main.py", line 23, in <module>
File "Platform\__init__.pyc", line 24, in launchApp
File "main.py", line 16, in mainFunc
File "System\Framework.pyc", line 238, in go
File "System\Framework.pyc", line 266, in _setUp
File "System\Framework.pyc", line 358, in _configure
File "System\ProfileManager.pyc", line 26, in __init__
File "System\ProfileManager.pyc", line 34, in loadAllProfiles
File "Utility\CFGReader.pyc", line 50, in loadPlayerProfiles
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: 'IntroSeen'

nice, but not for me

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Dec 12, 12 10:51 AM
Sorry to hear about those continued issues with the game otineke.

If you haven't already contacted Tech Support I would definitely recommend doing so. They'll be able to work with you to come up with some helpful tips to help try and resolve those issues.

To reach them just click on the green to the right of the page and then select the Contact Us link to the bottom left.

Best of luck!

bfgIzara

Go to: