Re:To all the people that have gone to PM8

[Post New]by nautilis123 on Feb 3, 18 10:00 AM
Thanks, I just went to the yin and yang artifact on BFG. It is part of a quest, you can not purchase it. So just having all my requests for gifts blank will have to suffice as no longer playing BFG RoM

lorakeet
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by lorakeet on Feb 3, 18 12:17 PM
I am playing primarily on Playme8 site but do drop in to BF once in a while. You do not have to gift me on BF or just drop me as neighbor. Happy Gaming!

BillyeLH
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by BillyeLH on Feb 3, 18 1:12 PM
lorakeet wrote:I am playing primarily on Playme8 site but do drop in to BF once in a while. You do not have to gift me on BF or just drop me as neighbor. Happy Gaming!

I'm not dropping you as a neighbor or any of the ones that have gone to P8. The reason is that since so many of my neighbors are gone, I can visit you and get food by feeding the creatures.

Miss having you as a neighbor!

Billye

thurber
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
482 Posts

[Post New]by thurber on Feb 3, 18 4:11 PM
Thanks for bringing this up, Billye. It is confusing. I finally got logged on to playme8 yesterday and found at least some of my neighbors there. But it will take a while to find out who's missing and if they have a new ID so I can re-add them. In the meantime, I'll still play on BF also, but will empty my wish list.

I wish things were bit more clear. I feel like I suddenly have multiple personalities!!

If I miss one of my treasured neighbors, I did just post my new ID here in the forum. Find me! I'm lost!

saturnina100
Herring
Herring
311 Posts

[Post New]by saturnina100 on Feb 3, 18 5:26 PM
I have switched over toPlayme8; I still have my BF account for now but no need to send me gifts as I am not playing there anymore.
I will keep the BF account until the neighbours situation is sorted out, in the meantime I will post my new Code in the relevant thread.

BillyeLH
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by BillyeLH on Feb 3, 18 9:48 PM
thurber wrote:Thanks for bringing this up, Billye. It is confusing. I finally got logged on to playme8 yesterday and found at least some of my neighbors there. But it will take a while to find out who's missing and if they have a new ID so I can re-add them. In the meantime, I'll still play on BF also, but will empty my wish list.

I wish things were bit more clear. I feel like I suddenly have multiple personalities!!

If I miss one of my treasured neighbors, I did just post my new ID here in the forum. Find me! I'm lost!

You are very welcome, Thurber!

Oh, no! You are leaving, too! I really hate this!

I may just quit playing RoM! I'll just play Midnight Castle & miss all of my great neighbors!

To all of you that are going or have gone to P8, you can always PM me here on BF since I message here.

I'm not saying that I won't come to P8, I'm just saying that I'm trying to wait on BF & to decide if this isn't a sign that it is time for me to hang up my "boots" here on RoM!

Good luck & best wishes!

Billye

thurber
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
482 Posts

[Post New]by thurber on Feb 4, 18 1:13 AM
Well, Billye, for the time being I'm going to play both sites, just to be schizophrenic and in my usual state of not knowing what's going on.

I don't want to lose long time neighbors and am hoping that at some point there will be a consensus of sorts. What that would look like, I have no idea.

Do think about getting into PM8 too, then there will be more of us with multiple personalities in a confused group! Also, I don't want to lose you....

BillyeLH
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by BillyeLH on Feb 4, 18 10:38 AM
thurber wrote:Well, Billye, for the time being I'm going to play both sites, just to be schizophrenic and in my usual state of not knowing what's going on.

I don't want to lose long time neighbors and am hoping that at some point there will be a consensus of sorts. What that would look like, I have no idea.

Do think about getting into PM8 too, then there will be more of us with multiple personalities in a confused group! Also, I don't want to lose you....

You are so funny! But I agree with all the above!!!!

missourigem
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by missourigem on Feb 4, 18 12:34 PM
I believe the duplication of people has been taken care of. Before I retired, I was in the computer world of sorts... these types of issues are common for 'mechanical conversions' as such if there is not a lot of testing done before the live conversion. Billye.. sounds like there are a lot of us that wish you would come to PM8. I do not believe anything will change here except the possibility that BF may drop ROM from their games in the future. It's evident that they are not going to continue with updates on a going forward basis. Everything you have transfers over including your neighbors.
You have the quests twice a week as normal with the new worlds looming in the future. Why not???

Evalm
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by Evalm on Feb 4, 18 1:30 PM
missourigem wrote:I believe the duplication of people has been taken care of. Before I retired, I was in the computer world of sorts... these types of issues are common for 'mechanical conversions' as such if there is not a lot of testing done before the live conversion. Billye.. sounds like there are a lot of us that wish you would come to PM8. I do not believe anything will change here except the possibility that BF may drop ROM from their games in the future. It's evident that they are not going to continue with updates on a going forward basis. Everything you have transfers over including your neighbors.
You have the quests twice a week as normal with the new worlds looming in the future. Why not???

Seconded by me, Billye

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by wqeqwr007 on Feb 4, 18 2:30 PM

Edited on 02/04/2018 at 2:33:04 PM PST

BillyeLH
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by BillyeLH on Feb 4, 18 2:49 PM
missourigem wrote:I believe the duplication of people has been taken care of. Before I retired, I was in the computer world of sorts... these types of issues are common for 'mechanical conversions' as such if there is not a lot of testing done before the live conversion. Billye.. sounds like there are a lot of us that wish you would come to PM8. I do not believe anything will change here except the possibility that BF may drop ROM from their games in the future. It's evident that they are not going to continue with updates on a going forward basis. Everything you have transfers over including your neighbors.

I'm thinking about it but I have a friend that doesn't want to leave & I don't want her to be alone!

Thanks,

Billye

missourigem
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by missourigem on Feb 4, 18 4:07 PM
Anything we can do to help bring her/him along?

BillyeLH
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by BillyeLH on Feb 4, 18 4:41 PM
missourigem wrote:Anything we can do to help bring her/him along?

I'm working on it!

Removed by Moderator

[Post New]by fwahtun474 on Feb 4, 18 5:36 PM

Edited on 02/05/2018 at 12:14:12 PM PST

cgiestela
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by cgiestela on Feb 4, 18 11:24 PM
I am giving away all my BF backpack contents to those who have not moved yet... to make things easier I will delete all my BF neighbours who have been transferred to PM8 (assuming that you will keep playing there!).

Cyberfox277
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

[Post New]by Cyberfox277 on Feb 5, 18 12:37 PM
Yes, that's a good idea, cgiestela At least people who have moved and are sleeping, they probably won't return.

Just a suggestion but if you're not planning to return you should delete your neighbours?

I'm trying to play both games at the time, I don't want to leave some of my neighbours behind, and some are really reluctant to move, and are considering to give up entirely

It's so sad we'd come to this

Go to: