The Crop Circles Mystery

Rinkatplay
Minnow
Minnow
295 Posts

Re:The Crop Circles Mystery

[Post New]by Rinkatplay on Jun 16, 10 4:45 PM
I have Window 7 and did not have any problem downloading the trial game.

I did not really like this game though. It is too much HOG game. I need more Interaction. I like finding out where to go next and not be told where to go. If you like strictly HOG game this might be your game.

nancehere
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by nancehere on Jun 16, 10 9:48 PM
I was hoping to be able to give this game a thumb's up, but it did let me down. Crop Circles are fun to read about or talk about so I assumed this game would have a lot going for it right from the beginning. The hidden objects were kind of silly to me and had nothing to do with crop circles in the beginning, at least. Maybe it's just my mood at the moment, but I found the game's flow to be jerky and not well connected. It's a no buy for me.

BONNIE51462
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,240 Posts

[Post New]by BONNIE51462 on Jun 17, 10 4:28 PM
I enjoyed this I am sorry for those who have headaches with the flashes...it was a cute game and had some interesting side games just a quick dip in the pond there have been several games I have fell in love with and this was one...thanks picman a keeper for me...I have already got 6 games this month and looking for more...slow down guys you're gonna break me this month lol!!!Like the fact it is brightly lit (having retinopothy (sp) bites) but I try to get as many as possible....love BFG!!!

[Post New]by Amazonia70 on Jun 18, 10 11:01 AM
Beyond boring not worth wasteing your time........NO story

Windyleys
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by Windyleys on Jun 22, 10 5:03 PM
Amazonia70 wrote:Beyond boring not worth wasteing your time........NO story

Yes I agree with this what a load of rubbish
Windyleys

Apadenska
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by Apadenska on Jul 7, 10 8:40 PM
Egads! Don't think I want to bother with this one. Thanks for everyone's comments.

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

[Post New]by joyce2121 on Jul 9, 10 7:19 AM
BONNIE51462 wrote:I enjoyed this I am sorry for those who have headaches with the flashes...it was a cute game and had some interesting side games just a quick dip in the pond there have been several games I have fell in love with and this was one...thanks picman a keeper for me...I have already got 6 games this month and looking for more...slow down guys you're gonna break me this month lol!!!Like the fact it is brightly lit (having retinopothy (sp) bites) but I try to get as many as possible....love BFG!!!

I also loved it, bought it, finished it, still love it.

b00kworm
Clownfish
Clownfish
912 Posts

[Post New]by b00kworm on Jul 9, 10 7:56 AM
I liked it too, it was nice to see a mostly straight HOG again. I had no problems with the game and the flashes gave me no headaches. I liked the little time management aspect of the farmer's market and repairing the ranch in addition to finding the 'aliens'.

lovely62
Clownfish
Clownfish
731 Posts

[Post New]by lovely62 on Aug 12, 11 6:26 AM
I really loved the game, fishes try to give this game a chance, The graphics are awesome, there is alot of fun things to do in this game so I give the game a Thx BF and thx DEV's for your game that brings fun. plz make more like this one.. ty..

Go to: