Stuck in police station

rebate
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:Stuck in police station

[Post New]by rebate on Feb 9, 11 12:25 PM
I found something that worked! Hoo-rah! The G and H would not stick. In another thread discussing this problem, there is this remedy and it worked for me. Put the point of the cursor on the tack for the letter. Don't bother trying to microplace the letter paper on the darkened silhouette space. I did put the letters in relative alphbetical order, ie put A, then B, etc etc. The Big Fish rep had sent me an email with a method to "wipe out" all previous players by going into My Computer. I did so. All player names were gone and i played anew, but still got stuck placing the letters. But with the cursor point tip on the tack I seemed to have solved the problem. All's well that ends well, I suppose.

[Post New]by bethesda on May 21, 11 11:05 AM
every time i try putting the letter h on the board it flies off. i think it is a tec. problem

[Post New]by bethesda on May 21, 11 11:06 AM
every time i try putting the letter h on the board it flies off. i think it is a tec. problem

[Post New]by hattieboo on Nov 29, 12 2:26 PM
Thanks so much for your help. I finally got the H to stick. I must have accidentally hit the tack and it worked.

Go to: