WeeSam
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

Re:12th Castle Challenge

[Post New]by WeeSam on Feb 8, 18 10:26 PM
TiramaSue wrote:What silver_hawk said.

In addition, players who have a limited amount of time to play HOS should concentrate their efforts to 1 or 2 areas of the map to maximize their chances of getting all the components needed to open a zoom zone.

I like to play Atlantis, Fairy Forest, the East, and the Harbor. Every inventory item that comes out of those HOS is used to open a zoom zone. And those ZZ's only require 2 or 3 items to open.

Good idea. I've a get an hour on the weekend I will use an amulet and just do the new HOS through the source gates. None of these are close to maxed out yet so I should be able to do quite a lot in an hour.

Bagpuss22
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Bagpuss22 on Feb 9, 18 7:11 AM
I've decided not to take part in this challenge because, for me, it is too expensive in terms of inventory items. I'm on level 78 & can't afford to throw stuff down the pan just to get an avatar.
I thoroughly enjoyed the Christmas challenge & completed it but I was also replenishing inventory items & gold coins from the Christmas rooms 2 of my friends.
So, I've decided, until the Spring event, I shall be doing very little on MC. I'll check in every day , spin the wheel a couple of times, gift some friends, play the occasional DQ & maybe do between 10 & 20 HOS.
Feeling a little bit uninterested at the moment, but hopefully, things will be better on MC in a couple of months

mdpetdoc
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,489 Posts

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Feb 19, 18 1:09 PM
Mods would you please copy the initial post in this thread and add it to the list of Castle Challenges which is under the Helpful Links Thread.

Thanks.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Feb 19, 18 1:14 PM
mdpetdoc wrote:Mods would you please copy the initial post in this thread and add it to the list of Castle Challenges which is under the Helpful Links Thread.

Thanks.
TiramaSue always adds the new CC to the list when it has concluded....that helps keep that thread clean..... she always starts a Challenge Thread for comments (like this one) for players to post questions and comments.

mdpetdoc
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,489 Posts

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Feb 19, 18 8:21 PM
Annelliegram wrote:
mdpetdoc wrote:Mods would you please copy the initial post in this thread and add it to the list of Castle Challenges which is under the Helpful Links Thread.

Thanks.
TiramaSue always adds the new CC to the list when it has concluded....that helps keep that thread clean..... she always starts a Challenge Thread for comments (like this one) for players to post questions and comments.

It becomes very difficult to find as the challenge proceeds so it would be nice if the information were in the linked post earlier.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Feb 19, 18 8:49 PM
Annelliegram wrote:

Thanks.

Yep. It would stay nearer to the front pages if people would use the thread for comments and questions, but most people prefer to start their own threads.

But when you add info to a thread that you want to keep "clean", people tend to trip over each other posting to it. Can't win for losing.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

Re:12th Castle Challenge - start date Feb 8

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Mar 4, 18 12:36 PM
Next task: Collect 70 morphing objects in 1 hour

Tip for those who have trouble seeing the morphing flowers:

Play with the lights turned off and/or adjust the brightness on your moniter

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Mar 4, 18 3:04 PM
I've found they are really easy to see in Fairy Tale Land.
Of course, you will run out of time before collecting them all from there... But it's a good place to start.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Mar 5, 18 9:23 AM
Only 4 more tasks left.

Those of you who have a choice of avatars need to make your choice before you start the last task.

Attie_1234
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by Attie_1234 on Mar 5, 18 12:53 PM
Thank you so much for the reminder! I am all set and looking forward to my "dog lover" avatar. Attie

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Mar 5, 18 12:59 PM
And....by making a choice...... that means using the arrows to bring up the avatars from which you want to select ....AND then clicking on the check mark to actually select that avatar.

Go to: