Re:Welcome to PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent forum

[Post New]by Kristine58 on Jun 24, 10 5:17 PM
Hello, I am very lost. I am trying to find the nut to use in the fish tank to get the key...but i have been everywhere and clicked on everything...i can't find the screwdriver or anything. Help?

Starblader
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by Starblader on Jun 24, 10 7:11 PM
How did everyone like the game? I thought it was a very good game in my opinion. There are a few parts where it gets difficult but I got through them fine.

Dustydo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Dustydo on Jun 25, 10 12:04 AM
Finished game: I thought this was a great game and fairly easy. A lot of running back and forth though. Other then that, the graphics were great and I liked the little puppet critters running around.

Thanks for the game.

From Dustydo

[Post New]by bgray1245 on Jun 26, 10 4:56 PM
When I couldn't get anywhere with PuppetShow, I removed all of it and then
reinstalled it. That did it! Try that to see if it will work.
Barb

[Post New]by jaques1 on Jun 28, 10 12:50 AM
I still cannot get the owl to work!! There are no letters to push....only symbols! The strategy guide refers to the order pictured but there is no order! Please help!!!!

keeliesnanna
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by keeliesnanna on Jun 29, 10 3:21 AM
jaques1 wrote:I still cannot get the owl to work!! There are no letters to push....only symbols! The strategy guide refers to the order pictured but there is no order! Please help!!!!

when you put all of the page of the book back together the green symbols are in a order circle square etc click them in that order on the owl it worked for me

Edited on 06/29/2010 at 5:33:00 AM PST

keeliesnanna
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by keeliesnanna on Jun 29, 10 5:50 AM
Kristine58 wrote:Hello, I am very lost. I am trying to find the nut to use in the fish tank to get the key...but i have been everywhere and clicked on everything...i can't find the screwdriver or anything. Help?

have you moved the bridge off the conveyer belt in the factory with the crane yet if so when the piece of puppet comes down the belt undo the nuts with the spanner

keeliesnanna
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Puppet Show souls of the innocent - owl rune

[Post New]by keeliesnanna on Jun 29, 10 6:00 AM
TAPESTRY wrote:No matter what I do the drawer under the owl will not open. I have the correct sequence, made sure all feathers turned off before starting, have put the torn pieces of page in the book and nothing happens. I have read the walkthru and the posts on this, and nothing works! Help. (Have read and tried all of Mr. Russ' solutions - I think this is just a glitch but a huge download to have to repeat.)

when you have put in the sequence there is a symbol just under the beak a bit like a SUN try clicking on that it worked for me as i had missed that clue on the page in the book

Edited on 06/29/2010 at 6:12:36 AM PST

TAPESTRY
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

Re: MR. RUSS SEQUENCE OF SYMBOLS ON OWL

[Post New]by TAPESTRY on Jun 30, 10 11:54 PM
According to the blog walk thru, and the order on the pages I collected, the sequence you have given is incorrect - you have symbols 1, 2, and 3 correct, then it goes to the filled in rectangle on the upper right, then the diamond on its point, then the sun. In desperation i did try your code, but it still didn't work. Have un installed and re-installed this game and am really annoyed that it doesn't work - it is a great game up until this bit!

[Post New]by Cindyscruise on Jul 8, 10 1:29 PM
I am having the same problem. Will now try to reinstall and see if that helps.

Welcome to PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent forum

[Post New]by julieo62 on Jul 8, 10 5:54 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to PuppetShow:

I am having a problem finding the last cache to open the door to the crystal, the one I haven't found is fire I think. Can someone help me?

notredame
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by notredame on Jul 15, 10 9:32 PM
WHERE IS THE RUNE FOR THE FIRE.. I BELIEVE IT'S THE THIRD POSITION.
HELP!!!

[Post New]by Chrymsen on Jul 22, 10 1:54 PM
Where did you get your spanner? I checked walk through, have been through this forum and still can't find it. Have been enjoying the game, but am quite fed up and ready to uninstall... :-(

keeliesnanna wrote:
Kristine58 wrote:Hello, I am very lost. I am trying to find the nut to use in the fish tank to get the key...but i have been everywhere and clicked on everything...i can't find the screwdriver or anything. Help?

have you moved the bridge off the conveyer belt in the factory with the crane yet if so when the piece of puppet comes down the belt undo the nuts with the spanner

petmomof8
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by petmomof8 on Aug 9, 10 5:53 AM
Hi. I'm very stuck, & I started over. How do I get the key out of the floating fish tank? Also, I've only found 1 rune card, where's the other 3? Someone help me, please, any tips & hints & advice welcome.

Cannot unlock extra levels after placing crystal where pupet spider used to be

[Post New]by blumonkey67 on Sep 6, 10 7:35 AM
Help I don't know why I cannot unlock extra levels I placed crystal on base after killing puppet spider and all I got was the credit. Was I suposed to let that play out or do I have to do the whole game over again? This is so frustrating!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 6, 10 7:40 AM
What extra levels? You're posting in the SE ($6.99) forum and the extras are in the CE.

[Post New]by blumonkey67 on Sep 6, 10 7:47 AM
Look I am new to this posting- I have the CE so where do I post I thought this was a posting for souls of the innocent

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 6, 10 8:10 AM
There is a forum for the Collector's Edition as well. Post in that if you are having a problem with the CE.

Edited on 09/06/2010 at 8:11:01 AM PST

[Post New]by caro173 on Sep 24, 10 1:01 PM

Hi do you discover how to get the nuts, im stock there because i can find the wrench to obtain the nuts.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 24, 10 1:07 PM
because i can find the wrench to obtain the nuts.
I assume you mean that you can't.

The wrench is in the poster on the pillar to the left of the cyclist at the bridge.

Go to: