VelvetRose55
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Review for Cleopatra: A Queen's Destiny

[Post New]by VelvetRose55 on Jul 12, 10 4:33 PM
I just started this game and so far I like it. It makes me a bit dizzy. I won't say why in case there are people who haven't downloaded it yet. It is HUGE. Perhaps I should have downloaded it onto a disk.

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on Jul 18, 10 6:28 PM
NouniSmile wrote: I didn't know that it is 360 degree. Thanks FeyKina for highlighting this issue becaue I also get dizzy with this type of games

Nouni

Yes, thank you for letting us know

[Post New]by deepal on Jul 28, 10 10:36 AM
Didn't enjoy this! Limited locations, the puzzles are over complicated and repetitive. Not sure I can be bothered to play to the end

IYBAKH
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by IYBAKH on Sep 23, 10 5:58 AM
This game was a bust for me! While I like hidden object games and adventure games, this one was too difficult for me to follow. Even using the walkthrough wasn't enough. I like games that have some hints or directions. I finally gave up and deleted the game. Congratulations to you fishes that completed the game and enjoyed it. I wish it had worked for me.

VelvetRose55
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by VelvetRose55 on Dec 11, 10 7:35 AM
I am still playing this game and I love it. The graphics are beautiful and although the 360 makes me a little dizzy if I look around too fast, I am having no real problems with it. It is well worth the price.

I have also played Rhiannon and Dracula. I loved them, too. I wish there were more pure adventure games like these. It seems that many of the games are hidden object games. They are okay sometimes but they stop the flow of the game. They remind me of commercials in the middle of a good movie.

I have made a note of the other games mentioned here and will download them.

bluecat434
Clownfish
Clownfish
858 Posts

[Post New]by bluecat434 on Jan 3, 11 12:58 PM
i bought this game from the developers and really enjoy kheops/coladia games in general. i would love to see bfg release some of these for a mac platform one day... maybe a dream, but i can hope.

Maven
Clownfish
Clownfish
944 Posts

[Post New]by Maven on Jan 28, 11 7:33 AM
I happen to like all the games from Kheops Studios, so you can consider me somewhat biased. I found Cleopatra to be a little less difficult than some of their other games. I thought this had a good story line; it gave meaning to every challenge I was faced with throughout the game.
The inclusion of a map option on the inventory screen saved me a lot of running-around time though sometimes the graphics for locations failed to appear. I had to mouse around the blank map to hit the hot spots. Minor glitch.
Also in the inventory is a Notes option. I try to play adventure games without a walk through and the Notes (or the absence of some of them in a list) helped to keep me playing when I got stuck.
Leisurely game play made this a ten-hour experience.
If you're looking for an adventure game (and already have the hallmark ones, as I do), Cleopatra isn't a bad choice while waiting for more of this genre to be offered.

csmith116
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by csmith116 on Apr 28, 11 2:01 PM
Many days later, walkthroughs, and forum posts I have finally finished the game. I felt it was harder than most I have done, aka a challenge. You can speed through the many speaking parts of the game since it is also saved elsewhere to read if needed. I also like the fact that you can save the game at different locations in case you need/want to go back and try the steps again (when I got stuck). By selecting a different icon when you start a game you can play variations of the same game. This is a step I plan to do another time. I felt it had a nice story line with relaxing music and voices. You could also read the subtitles.
I am glad I bought it but I am VERY glad walkthroughs were here!
Bessie Mae

zonny
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by zonny on May 18, 12 3:23 PM
Indead a beautiful game. But also some problems with the graphics : sometimes a white screen.
And the clay/bake puzzle can't be solved (not on my PC anyway): I can not make more than 2 statues. "He keeps saying: I'm an astrologist, not a sculptor !" when I try to make another statue. So the game ends there for me... and that's a pitty, because I realy likes to play Cleopatra...
Jan

BellaDare
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by BellaDare on May 29, 13 5:31 PM
I like the game, but I'm very frustrated with the lack of hints. I'm stuck trying to put the arrow in Eros bow. I've clicked on the bowstring but nothing happens. Am I to have the arrow on screen or not? I tried dragging the string back to no avail. I need helppppp! Or is this a malfunction of the game?

Go to: