Re:Welcome to Blood Oath forum

[Post New]by krissyharris on Jun 24, 10 11:25 AM
I was interested in downloading the Blood Oath game and after reading the mixed reviews my excitement dwindled. Just finished playing Strange Cases - The Lighthouse Mysteries and that was a fun game. Challenging, but not enough to stump me. Can someone out there tell me how you get chosen to beta test games?

Welcome to Blood Oath forum

[Post New]by Nanagram2 on Jun 24, 10 4:48 PM
When you are shot is the game over? How do you avoid getting shot. Since I was shot I cannot do anything.

Welcome to Blood Oath forum

[Post New]by patecatl_eq on Jun 24, 10 6:01 PM
Nanagram2 wrote:When you are shot is the game over? How do you avoid getting shot. Since I was shot I cannot do anything.

You can still explore.

(Which is what you are supposed to do to proceed)

Edited on 06/24/2010 at 6:01:34 PM PST

[Post New]by GentlemanKat on Jun 24, 10 8:38 PM
I liked the game quite a bit, though I am a bit biased. Much of the terminology in the dialog, and the wax seal symbol of the game's title, reminded me of 'Vampire: the Masquerade,' a tabletop RPG I'm very fond of.

I really appreciated the RPG elements in this game, specifically the tile mini-game that allowed you to increase your 'stats.' As well, there's a major story element of the game which is RPG-ish, but which I won't specify to avoid spoilage.

I would very much like to see a sequel which expands on these game mechanics. I can envision how a more complex "choose your own adventure" structure, and an enhanced stats system could make a REALLY fun game. If the vampiric powers and/or power enhancements had a direct influence on events in the gameplay/story, (rather than just decreasing hint refresh time or your powers 'charge-up' time), you could have a HOG with actual replay value.

Thanks!

-GK

[Post New]by DeltaCindy on Jun 26, 10 12:38 PM
I NEED HELP! I`m stuck on the weaken wall search and need an incomplete detonator. I have all the incomplete detonator parts done in another search. The only clue I get is the nursery which I can`t get into.

[Post New]by btrlicek on Jun 26, 10 3:32 PM
I think I got killed by Paige and she took my relic pieces. Everything seems to be locked and it looks like it wants me to start all over. Has this happened to anyone else, and if so, what did you do?

polexia
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

[Post New]by polexia on Jun 27, 10 11:10 AM
I didn't play it past the satantic pentagram in the beginning. Regular pentagrams don't have their points facing downward, which is a well known satanic symbol.

[Post New]by heyjude123 on Jun 27, 10 3:03 PM
Can anyone tell me how to find the constellations, and I'm still looking for one white candle, There are no more hints, I guess, really frustrated.

[Post New]by patecatl_eq on Jun 27, 10 5:06 PM
heyjude123 wrote:Can anyone tell me how to find the constellations, and I'm still looking for one white candle, There are no more hints, I guess, really frustrated.

There are four constellations in four different rooms: the Crematorium, the Patio, the Greenhouse, and the Nursery.

For the white candles there are seven total: 3 in Nursery, 1 in the Office, 2 in the Hallway (Vampire Hunter house), and 1 in the Bathroom.

I hope that helps.

[Post New]by Rock_Momma on Jun 27, 10 7:58 PM
Having a problem getting the detonator to fo where it's suppose to. I have all the parts and they have done their joining thing, but it won't go together the other weakened wall items. I have tried to exit the game and go back, this worked of a couple of other places in the game where it got stubborn, but it isn't working this time. any ideas?

[Post New]by Rock_Momma on Jun 27, 10 8:02 PM
Disregard, I found my error!

Rock_Momma wrote:Having a problem getting the detonator to fo where it's suppose to. I have all the parts and they have done their joining thing, but it won't go together the other weakened wall items. I have tried to exit the game and go back, this worked of a couple of other places in the game where it got stubborn, but it isn't working this time. any ideas?

[Post New]by lolalynne on Jun 28, 10 8:43 PM
When I was shot and Paige took my relics I had to go back to the entry where Kate gave them back to me I went to the attic and put them where they needed to be and the game continued after that.

[Post New]by cartradco on Jul 2, 10 12:59 PM
HI I could really use some help. I was in the attic and getting ready to ge reassemble the relic and got shot. Now I do not have any hints nor can I get into the book. Is there anything I can do???

Thanks in advance....Stan

[Post New]by delastella on Jul 3, 10 3:20 AM
Rock_Momma wrote:Disregard, I found my error!

Rock_Momma wrote:Having a problem getting the detonator to fo where it's suppose to. I have all the parts and they have done their joining thing, but it won't go together the other weakened wall items. I have tried to exit the game and go back, this worked of a couple of other places in the game where it got stubborn, but it isn't working this time. any ideas?

HELP ME! I can't find where to put it. I see the posts asking but no one says where!! LOL I have been in every room with the incomplete detonator. Losing my mind.

[Post New]by reelady on Jul 3, 10 4:52 PM
I love this game! It is the most challenging one that BFG has offered so far. You are not just searching one room at a time but seeking more areas as it progresses. Usually I can finish a game in about a wk. Not this one! For those of you who don't like it, well let's be honest it is because it is hard, but isn't that the point of finding a good game?

[Post New]by tvella on Jul 4, 10 6:04 AM
I recently bought this game and when I get to the end (going through the portal to vampire citadel) and I exit. When I go in again to start a new game it just keeps replaying the ending. The only way I could play again was to create a new profile. This does not seem right. Is this a problem with the software or me?

DimpleJ
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by DimpleJ on Jul 5, 10 6:10 AM
I just finished the game twice with both endings. I must say I really enjoyed the game. The only time we were given alternate endings for a hidden object game was 3 cards to midnight I think and that game was so lame that I lost faith in multiple endings. This one however has chaned my opinion. Can't wait for the next part!!

DimpleJ
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by DimpleJ on Jul 5, 10 6:13 AM
Tvella, you have to play the game again to get to the alternate ending

Teleportation Ring

[Post New]by grandmaellie on Jul 7, 10 9:39 PM
I chose the alternate ending and I am stuck on the teleportation ring. I can't find ANY of the pieces and I thought I searched everywhere. Can someone help please?'

Never mind I found it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited on 07/07/2010 at 10:21:10 PM PST

[Post New]by 8tarapup8 on Jul 12, 10 2:52 PM
Hi, i downloaded the trial but its stuck on the book near the start it just will not accept the gathered pieces is there anything i can do as i would like to buy it as it seems fun thanks rose

Go to: