heartless500
Catfish
Catfish
1,605 Posts

Re:New Version of Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials is here.

[Post New]by heartless500 on Aug 8, 10 4:59 PM
Mine wont even open - the screen will VERY briefly go black, like it is gonna load, then back to my desktop & the game manager switches to "play ____ again"

going to submit a ticket now to get a refund/credit for this one - VERY disappointed, looked like it could be a good game - will never know I guess.

brookings
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
454 Posts

[Post New]by brookings on Aug 12, 10 3:01 PM
I bought the game, but only played it once. I really don't like it. To many problems and to difficult for me. I had to keep running back to the walk through and that is no fun. Unless you are an expert at these games, I wouldn't recommend this one.

1grandma4
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by 1grandma4 on Oct 24, 10 7:30 PM
If its here where is it, I have not bought it yet, i can't get the updated trial ,new version to work.
Lets be honest is there a fix or not. If i buy and it give me the same problem be sure to have a coupon ready for a different game emailed to me.. You are costing me money.

mutemia
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by mutemia on Nov 4, 10 11:59 PM
I still get the lua error when I open up the game. Oh well, I guess I'll have to try customer support again.

Robilyn
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,962 Posts

[Post New]by Robilyn on Nov 27, 10 1:08 AM
My game won't save progress. What is up with that?

[Post New]by brandiglenn on Feb 8, 11 6:42 PM
after reading all the reviews i guess i won't even try the trial. let us know when it work properly, it should be a good game, no one talks about that.

[Post New]by alienstar on Feb 21, 11 7:31 AM
I updated today again after the game simply froze up after leaving the cottage. I gave the potion to the ladies in the cottage, followed the horse only to be told by the ladies who stand there again to give them the love potion.

So the update has glitches too.

Windows7 and IE 8.

Until that moment the game went well.

[Post New]by Gisellej74 on Jul 15, 11 1:03 PM
heartless500 wrote:Mine wont even open - the screen will VERY briefly go black, like it is gonna load, then back to my desktop & the game manager switches to "play ____ again"

going to submit a ticket now to get a refund/credit for this one - VERY disappointed, looked like it could be a good game - will never know I guess.

actually im getting that with another game from big fish games. but this particular game is only giving me the lua error and ive uninstalled and reinstalled to the same problem. so thats 2 games i paid for that i can't play

[Post New]by ashket on Oct 3, 11 2:19 PM
i have had my game for 4 to 5 month now and have uninstalled and reinstalled many many time and it know play but the pic is so distorted i can see to play waste of money and time i have no clue how to fix it and am just done with and like they will give your money back

[Post New]by ashket on Oct 3, 11 2:26 PM
i went and looked at when i bought the game i was june of 2010 and still cant play it i

teeka57
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by teeka57 on Jan 28, 12 2:48 PM
same here, old game cant play, its a mess, everything works fine but this game!

Go to: