Level 14 Bug?

Re:Level 14 Bug?

[Post New]by steffon1981 on May 16, 11 4:49 PM
Yey,yey,yey!! Ifinally passed it!! followed the sequence of burger,chicken, then fish,,,thanks a million you guys! I've been trying for a whole year!! maybe longer, ha,ha,ha,,

[Post New]by psykoangel on Aug 11, 11 8:31 PM
My bug is different. As soon as I try to play level 14, it reverts back out to game manager. I asked big fish for help and their answer was "your computer has a problem". They were very unhelpful, not even sending me a personalized answer. What is even more frustrating is I paid money for this game I can't play and big fish doesn't seem to care. I have been with big fish for over four years and this is the first time i've had a problem they wouldn't help with.

kchick
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by kchick on Aug 30, 11 8:06 PM
rodneybear2 wrote:Stupid question which one is the fish and which one is the chicken?
The fish is the one on the left,burger in the middle and chicken on the right.I did get the silver,but now I'm going to go back to see if this works out.Buying the burger,chicken then fish..Good luck..I've played this game over and over again.They have too many problems and feel they should give us all a game credit if you own burger bustle..I really like it,but geez..Good Luck..

kchick
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by kchick on Aug 30, 11 8:16 PM
I got a gold..YAY..Thanks,the burger,chicken than fish worked.and,I didn't buy any other sides..just the fry stand.Woo Hoo..It was that easy..I have had this game forever now..and thought I would never get the Gold..I,also,tried it by buying the other sides,the sodas and deserts..that didn't work..So,i believe if you stick to this and not open any other stands you will get the gold too..Good luck..I have about 10 levels that I can't get anything..

Again,thank you guys..

kchick
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by kchick on Aug 30, 11 8:18 PM
steffon1981 wrote:Yey,yey,yey!! Ifinally passed it!! followed the sequence of burger,chicken, then fish,,,thanks a million you guys! I've been trying for a whole year!! maybe longer, ha,ha,ha,,
Me too,since the game came out..I finally got the Gold..Woo hoo..

kchick
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by kchick on Aug 30, 11 8:19 PM
JumpingGen wrote:The only way I managed to get it to work (and even got gold) was to buy the grills in the order of: hamburger, then chicken, then fish.

Also, I went back and played the level after I had won a few other levels and had gotten some of the upgrade awards, so that may have helped too.

Thank you so much,JumpingGen.It worked and I got the gold..I have had this game since it came out..and with just doing what you said..it was so easy and I won Gold..
Thank you so very much..

[Post New]by houstonguy on Sep 13, 11 2:27 PM
This is what just worked for me! Buy the hamburger, chicken, and fish stations BEFORE you buy extra employees (someone mentioned this earlier)! It takes some maneuvering with the 3 employees that you have, switching back and forth, but I FINALLY got gold!

NZBloke
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by NZBloke on Nov 16, 11 6:24 PM
THREE HOURS!!!!!!!!!!! over and over and over and over again and always ONE burger short!!!!! AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!! This is driving me insane!!!

[Post New]by millyjerry5225 on Apr 29, 12 2:49 AM
It does work I even got the Gold the key is to get the beef chicken and then the fish once you get them then you can hire workers its still tough but I did eventually get the GOLD thanks for the help or I still would be trying

Go to: