KC_Granny
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

Re:Post any Ancient Adventures - Gift of Zeus technical issues here only

[Post New]by KC_Granny on Jun 23, 10 8:14 PM
Looked like it could be fun but................tried to use a hint to figure out where to get crumbs. It just says to use something in the inventory. Gee - thanks!!!
When I tried to exit the game, it just ignored the command. I had to use the task manager to shut it down.

alilypad
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by alilypad on Jun 25, 10 5:23 AM
Cyndo123 wrote:
alilypad wrote:After each puzzle I get sent back to the main screen and have to hit play to return. Also after opening my inventory I cannot get back to the **** screen without exiting the game and hitting play again. Annoying glitch!

Are you clicking on the bag again? Thats how I got it to switch back and forth. I disliked being sent to the main screen after puzzles too.

Thank you! I still get tossed to the main screen, but at least I can move in and out of the inventory now

[Post New]by mysteafied on Jun 26, 10 1:32 PM
I played through and found that 2 jig-saw puzzles has 2 puzzle pieces reversed. This makes it impossible to solve.

Metamorph
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Metamorph on Jun 26, 10 3:13 PM
Cyndo123 wrote:
alilypad wrote:After each puzzle I get sent back to the main screen and have to hit play to return. Also after opening my inventory I cannot get back to the **** screen without exiting the game and hitting play again. Annoying glitch!

Are you clicking on the bag again? Thats how I got it to switch back and forth. I disliked being sent to the main screen after puzzles too.

I kept getting sent back to the main screen also. Very annoying.

chrismo52
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by chrismo52 on Jun 30, 10 11:46 AM
I had the issue of a hidden object that could not be found. I was looking for "gamma," which I suppose was the letter, and my hint button lit up an area with nothing in it. I clicked everywhere within the circle of pink (getting the warning X); tried 3 times.

Not even worth the demo time.

[Post New]by rainangel5301 on Jul 3, 10 9:56 PM
I'm having the same problem with the hint button. After the first few sites in Chapter one, it quit working. Earning the upgrade for a faster fill seems to have caused it to quit working at all! Any suggesitons?? Luckily, the hidden objects aren't, for the most part, that difficult to find with a little patience, but sometimes a hint is a last resort. Going to the walk-through does no good when searching, except for the pink jewels. I do enjoy this game, just wish it were a little more "glitch" free!

lentenrose
Minnow
Minnow
286 Posts

[Post New]by lentenrose on Jul 4, 10 9:31 AM
Got kicked to the start screen as did others. When I hit the play button it usually went back to the jukpile hog screen and I could resume play.

The hint button got pretty slow could even have gotten to te "does not renew" stage by the time my hour was up.

Edited on 07/04/2010 at 9:33:48 AM PST

pjhundt
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by pjhundt on Jul 4, 10 12:15 PM
rainangel5301 wrote:I'm having the same problem with the hint button. After the first few sites in Chapter one, it quit working. Earning the upgrade for a faster fill seems to have caused it to quit working at all! Any suggesitons?? Luckily, the hidden objects aren't, for the most part, that difficult to find with a little patience, but sometimes a hint is a last resort. Going to the walk-through does no good when searching, except for the pink jewels. I do enjoy this game, just wish it were a little more "glitch" free!

So - Customer Support, where's your game update/fix for this one?

laraly
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by laraly on Jul 6, 10 10:10 AM
Same problem, computer freezes and stuts down, tryed windowed mode, updates, done all, nothing,, the game keeps freezing, too bad it looks very nice to play!!!

doctorgood
Clownfish
Clownfish
589 Posts

[Post New]by doctorgood on Jul 8, 10 4:55 PM
doctorgood wrote:Sounds like this game has more bugs than a $2.00 flop house. I'm not changing a bunch of crap on my computer for one game. Flux family and everything else I've downloaded runs just fine without having to mess with my computer so I will wait for the rebuild which from the sounds of things is eminent or I'll pass on this one.
Dr.good

Well........they fixed it,I did a demo and......I bought it. I'm a sucker for the cartoon style of graphics and it plays fine now. I'm happy!........Man!.............I'm wayyyyyy to easy. Sometimes I embarrass myself. . Have a good day
Dr.good

co_ff_ee
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

Jigsaw puzzles

[Post New]by co_ff_ee on Nov 27, 11 6:09 PM
I have several pieces reversed but with the skip button I can move on with the game.

[Post New]by Marjaraar on Jun 24, 12 12:41 PM
Will not download, I am through with Big Fish games, really sorry . Cannot get game manager working either.

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Oct 26, 12 4:23 PM
When I clicked on "Menu" the only thing that happened is that the "Main Menu" options showed up. I kept clicking on "Main Menu" and nothing happened. "Escape" didn't work; Ctrl/Alt/Del didn't work.

I finally had to reboot completely. It took me quite awhile to get back and I've been kicked out of my email, forums, etc.

This is happening more and more. You've lost another sale, BF, and you're about to lose a customer. Even my zoom option changed - it's huge. I am very disappointed.

Go to: