scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

Re:puzzle games

[Post New]by scorpio42 on Feb 26, 18 12:52 PM
BlueStarFish wrote:
scorpio42 wrote:

And lastly Puzzle 12: I have a general idea what has to be done but lack the expertise to execute the proper plan of action on this particular layout...

If you look above in this thread you will find a solution to Puzzle 12 written by me, dated 17 february.

Thank you ever so much "BlueStarFish!" After several tries on the last 3 puzzles along with following your instructions, I finally completed them ... You're truly a "MASTER" at solving puzzle games no matter how they're laid out! I'm a lot better now then when I first started playing M3's but obviously lack the savvy for totally MASTERING them ...

LadyMorganFox
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by LadyMorganFox on Mar 7, 18 11:34 AM
I can't figure out how to solve the puzzle n.6.
Does anyone got the solution?
Thanks a lot...

[Post New]by Dilly321 on Mar 7, 18 4:26 PM
I am stuck on Bonus Puzzle # 21/6 Can someone please help, I have tried to solve this at least ten times, I think I have it, then all of a sudden, (NO MORE MOVES) Please help.

WizenedOne
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by WizenedOne on Mar 8, 18 3:53 PM
I'm stuck on puzzle 6 also. I don't know how to keep some greens so that they can match with the top green. I think that's what I have to do, anyway.

BlueStarFish
Herring
Herring
351 Posts

[Post New]by BlueStarFish on Mar 8, 18 5:13 PM
Puzzle 6

I started on the LEFT side, but you choose whichever suits you.

1. Match 3 pink. The yellow-in-Monolith next to the bomb is freed and drops one.

2. Match 2 yellow + Roped Bomb. The rope on B disappears, and B drops one.

3. Match 3 azure. The monolith is removed to reveal Enchanted reds. The Bomb drops down one, the greens drop one space.

4. Match 3 green. The Enchantments are removed and the reds are free. A monolith is removed, the Bomb drops down one space.

5. Match 3 red. The yellow-in Monolith is freed and drops all the way down.

6. Match Bomb + dark blue. The Bomb explodes - removes chains and the yellow-in-m is freed to drop. The red-in-m is freed and drops.

There is now a line of 4 free yellow, and one yellow-in-monolith at the bottom. There is also one red and one red wings.

Move to the RIGHT side:

7. Match 3 pink. The chains on the dark blue-in-monolith is removed.

8. Match 2 green + Roped Bomb. The B is freed and drops. The Blue-in-monolith is freed and drops. The monolith below green disappears.

9. Match 3 azure. The monoliths on both sides disappear. The dark blue drops. The Bomb drops.

10. Match the dark blue + bomb + dark blue. The red-in-m is freed to drop. The chained yellow-in-m is freed to drop, and the regular yellow-in-m is also freed to drop.

Now there is a similar line of 4 yellow on the right side plus a yellow-in-monolith, and you can 11. match the red + wings.
12. Match the left side yellow from left to right, and the right side yellow from right to left.
13. Match the coin + green + coin.

Kyandra
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by Kyandra on Mar 8, 18 7:31 PM
These always make me feel stupid

I"m stuck on 13, I can't seem to be able to drop the middle one, so I know I've got the order wrong

sigh

[Post New]by Dilly321 on Mar 8, 18 8:02 PM
Thank you, Blue Star Fish.

BlueStarFish
Herring
Herring
351 Posts

[Post New]by BlueStarFish on Mar 9, 18 12:03 AM
Puzzle 13

1. Match the red+wings on top. New tiles will appear.

2. On the RIGHT side, match 2 red + Lightning. The monolith below the Laurel disappears, the Laurel drops but that's not a problem for further matching.

3. Match the lower/bottom azure + Lightning. The L passes through the Laurel and the azure-in-monolith in the middle is freed.

4. Match the 3 azure in the middle: the monolith above the azure disappears, the reds drop down one, the chains on the monolith disappears.

5. Back to the right side, match the upper 2 azure + Lighting. The double chain on the middle monolith is reduced to a single.

6. On the LEFT side, match the 2 red + Lightning. The monolith below the Laurel disappears and the Laurel drops down one space.

7. Match the 2 azure + Lightning at the bottom. The L passes through the Laurel and frees the middle red-in-monolith.

8. Match the 3 red in the middle. The chains disappear, the monoliths that didn't have chains disappear.

Now your a one monolith underneath each of the three Laurels. To remove the monoliths, match the remaining upper azure + Lightning, and the bottom red + lightning on each side.

[Post New]by Dilly321 on Mar 9, 18 11:42 AM
I came online to see if I could find out how to solve puzzle #13, and here it is all ready for me. Thank you Blue Star Fish, you are the greatest.

Kyandra
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by Kyandra on Mar 9, 18 8:05 PM
good timing and much thanks

[Post New]by atex51 on Mar 11, 18 8:57 PM
I know I must be missing something easy. I've done all the bonus puzzles but I can't get puzzle 4. any help?

WizenedOne
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by WizenedOne on Mar 12, 18 5:55 PM
Thank you blue star for #6. I may be back.

BlueStarFish
Herring
Herring
351 Posts

[Post New]by BlueStarFish on Mar 13, 18 8:37 AM
Puzzle 4

1. Match all the green in the middle column, top to bottom. This leaves 3 coins at the bottom.

2. Match the red + coin, the yellow + coin and the azure + coin. The two keys drop off and unlock their respective locks. Also, the middle Laurel drops off.

I did the LEFT side first:

3. Match 3 dark blue. The chains on 3 monoliths are reduced or removed altogether. The green-in-monolith is freed.

4. Match 3 green. Chains and monoliths are removed, the azure drops down one.

5. Match 4 azure. The monolith is removed. The Lightning-in-monolith is freed. The reds drop down.

6. Match the red + Lightning. The L hits the Big bomb on the right side, setting off all the small bombs. The right azure-in-monolith is freed.

Move to the RIGHT side:

7. Match 3 dark blue. The greens and azure drop.

8. Match 3 azure. The chains disappear, the top green drops.

9. Match 3 green. The Lightning-in-monolith is freed, and drops into position.

10. Match the red + Lightning. The L is now in position to hit the left Big bomb, setting off the smaller ones. The azure-in-monolith is freed.

11. Match the azure + wings. The Iron monoliths disappear, letting the two remaining Laurels drop off.

Kyandra
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by Kyandra on Mar 14, 18 6:55 AM
I give up - tell us the last oh mighty puzzlemaster.

BlueStarFish
Herring
Herring
351 Posts

[Post New]by BlueStarFish on Mar 14, 18 9:15 AM

Puzzle 15

First get the two keys to drop, I chose the left first (Yellow):

1. Match 3 green. Everything above drop down one.
2. Match the yellow + bomb. The azure and the dark blue will explode along with the bomb, the yellow key drops and the Yellow Locks disappear. The right Laurel drops.

3. For the right side key (the blue), match 5 yellow. This leaves a coin at the end of the match.
4. Match the dark blue + 2 coins. The blue key drops, the Locks disappear and the left Laurel drops.

5. Next you need to get the swords, so work on the RIGHT side: Match 3 pink. The sword drops, taking out a Medusa on the left side.

6. Match 3 green, still on the right side. The bomb drops so that it is in the middle of the tiles. Match the bomb with the yellow - they disappear and the azure will explode along with the bomb. The second sword drops.

7. Now on the LEFT side: Match 3 green, one of them is roped. The rope disappears and the green tile remains. The chains on the green-in-monolith is removed, and the second green-in-monolith is freed.

8. Match 5 yellow from left to right (top to bottom), the green-in-monolith is freed, and a coin is left underneath it.

9. Match 3 green.

10. Match 3 azure.

11. Match 3 dark blue.

12. Now all the pink has dropped to the bottom and can be matched with the coin. So that is Match 2 pink 1 coin 1 pink.

The hero is charged and ready for use.

He will remove the two Hades stones, the middle green drops.

Match the green from left to right. This leaves a coin on the right.

Match the blue+coin on the right, the green-in-a-monolith will drop.

Match the 5 green from right to left (leaves a coin on the left side).

Match the coin+blue on the left side. The yellow-in-a-monolith will drop.

Match the 3 yellow. The lightning-in-a-monolith is freed.

Match the green+lightning. The middle laurel drops.

Kyandra
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by Kyandra on Mar 14, 18 6:09 PM

[Post New]by lynnetilley on Mar 19, 18 11:56 AM
I can't solve puzzle #14 Can anyone help? Thanks

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Apr 1, 18 8:33 PM
I have done videos of puzzles 8-15 on you tube. If you go there and search for "Heroes of Hellas 4 Puzzle Solutions" you should find my playlist.

Go to: