nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Re:Welcome to Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jun 28, 10 1:36 PM
llj_1151100395 wrote:I refueled my aircraft and went to the map to get to the tree house and pushed reveal gem but it will not reveal what do i do!!!!

See my post just above yours.

Welcome to Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by NATTYNU on Jun 28, 10 4:45 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I have stamped the blue stones at least 15 times and have tried to place them, but it seems they are never in the right place. It is terrible to get so frustrated when I am supposed to be having fun. What is wrong with the placement of stones?
Thanks, Nat

[Post New]by cacace on Jun 28, 10 6:54 PM
I am in the clock tower and I get up top inside and It says that I should already have 3 keys. But I don"t have 3 keys i just have the master key. help what can I do now?

[Post New]by IMkatonline on Jun 29, 10 3:38 PM
I keep getting stuck with the blue stones. They keep going blank when I put them in the slots in the stone wall. Is there an order to this? I can't see the pattern, or the pattern seems to be trying to find a pattern & then goes blank & goes back to my storage. I've been there & done that enough to give up & restart 5 times now. I'm getting tired of this, & want to know how to get past this part of the game.

[Post New]by whirlwind53 on Jun 29, 10 7:47 PM
Love the Chronicles. I am at the tower, when I click to go up the stairs my computer freezes...Help

[Post New]by IMkatonline on Jun 30, 10 11:01 AM
Cutelilthing831 wrote:I am a huge fan of this series so i was beyond excited to get this game; however, I was a little disappointed when i finished the game yesterday and realized how short it was after paying $20. On the other hand, i was able to play the bonus chapter so that was cool.

Now to help others...

If your stuck in the ship at the beginning, make sure you go back outside and repair the damage caused by the initial shaking of the ship. If you are past this, check and make sure the coordinate markers on the wheel are in the correct locations. The silver bar marks the N,S,E,W direction and the gold bar marks the Heading Degree.

Finally, for the fuel. There's no bug in the game, it worked fine for me at least in challenge mode. Also, the whole time I played the stones never filled the top three rows and the game worked perfectly well. What you need to do is think of this as a match three game, sort of... You want to group same-colored stones together, which is fairly easy since you can eliminate individual colored stones. The larger the colored group, the more fuel you will gain. Any other questions? Please feel free to ask!

I'm stuck with the blue stones. Like others, I've stamped & restamped multiple times with no results. They keep going blank. I looked on [removed by moderator] & it said to place the first stone in the first slot. I've done this multiple times & it keeps going blank. I try all 4 stones & they keep going blank. What am I doing wrong? Because of not finding all dream jewels, I've started the game over & over again. I'm now in possession of all dream jewels & have completed the last dream jewel, so I don't want to start over again. The blue stones keep going blank & back to my inventory. What do I do next? This game is not being fun, as I'm stuck on this level.

Edited on 09/01/2010 at 4:43:15 PM PST

[Post New]by IMkatonline on Jun 30, 10 12:01 PM
whirlwind53 wrote:Love the Chronicles. I am at the tower, when I click to go up the stairs my computer freezes...Help

Have you updated your Adobe FlashPlayer? Go to www.adobe.com & look for the latest edition. I think it's 10.1 at this point in time. I've been experiencing problems with that too, & had downloaded a supposedly free anti-virus program that ended up having loads of trojans & viruses in it. AVGFree is a good anti-virus program.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jun 30, 10 12:24 PM
[quoteI'm stuck with the blue stones. Like others, I've stamped & restamped multiple times with no results. They keep going blank. I looked on www.katgames.com & it said to place the first stone in the first slot. I've done this multiple times & it keeps going blank. I try all 4 stones & they keep going blank. What am I doing wrong? Because of not finding all dream jewels, I've started the game over & over again. I'm now in possession of all dream jewels & have completed the last dream jewel, so I don't want to start over again. The blue stones keep going blank & back to my inventory. What do I do next? This game is not being fun, as I'm stuck on this level.

You can't just stamp the blue tiles. You have to click on the cylinder at the top of the machine. You will get a blank column. You will need to move the sections to make it match the first column that you saw at the very top. Once you have it right you will hear a bell. Then stamp your first tile. Do it again for the second column. If you set the machine and stamp the tiles in the order of the actual columns, your tiles will be in the right order in your inventory for insertion into the slots.

[Post New]by Ignobil on Jun 30, 10 12:28 PM
I'm stuck at the cabinet door at the classroom. Any tip?

[Post New]by ilanamk on Jun 30, 10 2:15 PM
OMG I think I'm going throw my laptop out the window. I've been trying for the last THREE days to get the stupid cups to go onto that wooden wheel!!! Please help me. I've got the stupid puzzel with the straight lines and all I've managed to do is put two of the cups on there. All the others keep telling me I've put it on the wrong symbol. Now I may not be a rocket scientist but common sense tells me that if I try each of the cups on the other symbols ONE of them should work....so how come I've got nothing?!?!? Please if someone knows the answer please please please save my sanity.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jun 30, 10 5:18 PM
ilanamk wrote:OMG I think I'm going throw my laptop out the window. I've been trying for the last THREE days to get the stupid cups to go onto that wooden wheel!!! Please help me. I've got the stupid puzzel with the straight lines and all I've managed to do is put two of the cups on there. All the others keep telling me I've put it on the wrong symbol. Now I may not be a rocket scientist but common sense tells me that if I try each of the cups on the other symbols ONE of them should work....so how come I've got nothing?!?!? Please if someone knows the answer please please please save my sanity.

The cups won't stay on any of the spots until you have gone through the action of balancing them correctly. Otherwise you could just solve it by trial and error.You must be making some error in your choice of planks to leave in the chutes. Once you have the right combination of planks and pull the lever to release the water, you will hear a bell when you put the correct cup on to balance it.

Edited on 06/30/2010 at 5:20:00 PM PST

[Post New]by IMkatonline on Jul 1, 10 6:25 AM
Ignobil wrote:I'm stuck at the cabinet door at the classroom. Any tip?

You have to look around the room for 3 books. 2 are on the right & 1 is on the left. Click on the books. Use the reveal dream jewel to reveal what is said & follow instructions. When you go through the puzzle, a symbol will appear. Put that symbol in each of the the corresponding slots & the cabinet doors will open. You will need to use the reveal dream jewel a lot in the classroom.

[Post New]by landro on Jul 3, 10 9:38 AM
I can't get to the tree house. The stop after the crater of time. The map does not reveal anything and the reveal button will not reveal either. I paid $20.00 and it is stuck. That's the last time i will pay that amount.

bratmamma
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by bratmamma on Jul 5, 10 12:36 PM
I am also disappointed with the Collector's edition and after getting to the scales I checked the Walkthrough and the pages skipped back to the Time tower where the Clockmaker gives you clues....not happy after paying $20. I am trying to figure out how to balance the scales....ugh!

Rillbug
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Rillbug on Jul 5, 10 4:38 PM
When you get a full tank, you will hear a "gong" or clunk as I like to say. If you think the tank is full and are out of colored stones, you have to go back and get more colored stones and start all over. When you start to click on the stones, line up as many of the same type in a row...vertical and horizontal...to get the most fuel. The more stones you can get to go at one time the quicker you fill the tank. I usually had two or three colomns of stones left when I got the "clunk". I learned this the hard way.

bratmamma
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by bratmamma on Jul 5, 10 4:53 PM
I did figure out the scales using previous tip about figuring out the wooden carved shapes as they related to the blocks in the dam. But overall the game was too short and very disappointing. I will not be buying the collector's editions anymore. Not worth more than double the price.

trophywife
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by trophywife on Jul 5, 10 5:38 PM
Glad to hear I'm not the only one extremely disappointed with this "collector's
edition" Can't believe I paid $20.00 for a game that took me less than a day to complete. Huge fan of this series but I won't make that mistake again. It truly was like 1/2 the game.

Ddody
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Ddody on Jul 7, 10 10:26 AM
I have already completed the level of the clock.
All it is to place in order to leave, but I do not know where to go.
I do not succeed to find the next destination on the map, I do not know like making, the stones " shining" they do not say nothing to me approximately the destination.
You help me?

PS.I am Italian, I hope to me to be explained well.

[Post New]by Rayella on Jul 7, 10 4:39 PM
cecere35 wrote:Hello, I cannot open the covers in the clockmakers upper house. I have the iron key and have had the gear puzzle solved and have had little success with the guide. A few of the pages are missing. I could not have been happier when I got this game. If I could just complete this chapter and find the co ordinateds. Thank you for any help you can give me!

[Post New]by Rayella on Jul 7, 10 4:41 PM
cecere35 wrote:Hello, I cannot open the covers in the clockmakers upper house. I have the iron key and have had the gear puzzle solved and have had little success with the guide. A few of the pages are missing. I could not have been happier when I got this game. If I could just complete this chapter and find the co ordinateds. Thank you for any help you can give me!

The biggest success factor to this game is to make sure you pickup all of the Dream Jewels as you go along. Make sure you don't leave a scene until all of the dream jewels are picked up, you can't go back to get any missed and you need them to get the powers to finish the game. I had to play under 3 new players until I learned this.

Edited on 07/07/2010 at 4:48:44 PM PST

Go to: