agf8623
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

Re:A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets

[Post New]by agf8623 on Jun 25, 10 10:59 AM
Go back to the cottage where you got the cane & click on the door.

ADTech
Herring
Herring
374 Posts

[Post New]by ADTech on Jun 25, 10 11:05 AM
Played about 15 minutes and definitely like it. Some of the objects are a little small but as someone else said they seem to get easier to find as the game progresses. Nice clear picture and I have no problems getting fullscreen. Hope that anyone having this problem is able to correct it. It is not the best game I have ever played but seems a worthwhile purchase at 6.99. I have defintely played worse games.

honeybun3403
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by honeybun3403 on Jun 25, 10 11:50 AM
it's the one to the left of the entrance to the maze.

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Jun 25, 10 3:27 PM
tickles45 wrote:Having no technical problems but am fed up of wandering round and round looking for red paint!

i think it was just sitting out by the old house [for sale] or the gazebo... quite a little thing to get upset over... just check the forums and let the steam cool

hope things are looking better!

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Jun 25, 10 4:00 PM
i think we finally have it... a game that revolves around a gypsy that isn't all about tarot cards and voodoo and animal sacrifices and witches and devils... but there are fairies and harvest offerings and swirling up potions in a kitchen pot and one very paranoid monk... how about it, guys? is this the soft and friendly dark side everyone has been searching for?

personally, i like this game... very down to earth for a game about a gypsy and a magic tower... items you need to find are well-hidden but findable - the little crystals *blink* to let you know where they are! - and actually make sense... i mean, everything you have to do in the garden is actually something that would be done or found in a garden, right down to the statue offering to promote oneself with the powers that be so that next year's harvest would be as or more bountiful than this one... like i said, down to earth...

the music is light and lifting, nothing corny, repetitive, or down right annoying... the characters are okay, but i think they could have a little more 'personality'... i enjoyed the animated backdrops and was glad to see that some developers are still interested in keeping up with the joneses... nothing extra special, but the mini-games so far have been varying in style and in skill - the hint and skip buttons are always there to fall back on, but my hard head just won't let me do it! in an early scene, i did use the hint to see how it worked and what kind of recharge it had on it - the item was highlighted with a ring of sparks and the button recharged rather quickly... i like being able to bounce between scenes via the map instead of running around all over the place... i also like that it is a privilege won by finding crystals, not something that just happens to be part of normal gameplay... i think that makes it something most players will come to appreciate as the game goes on...

i was able to complete about forty percent of my map before logging off after 55 mins, but know i have things to do in many of those locations that i haven't been prompted to, yet... i also see a cheat sheet in my future reminding of what location had what extra items i might need to collect and what extra tasks i may need to complete... for those who get lost easily in these "maze" games that have players going back and forth to find and do things, i strongly urge you to find those crystals that will unlock your map locations... it makes it so much easier!!

good luck

tinyzac
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by tinyzac on Jun 26, 10 12:41 AM
hi everyone as regards to the sun puzzle you dont rotate the---- pieces if they are in correct position they lock into place and the cottage you want is in the forest

justaques
Stingray
Stingray
5,487 Posts

[Post New]by justaques on Jun 26, 10 5:37 AM
I just love this game. Something funny that happened to me....I read about all the technical problems people were having with the game but I d/l the demo anyways. I was having a really good time playing the game when suddenly I got a blank screen and I thought 'oh no, a tech problem'. Silly me, I forgot that I was only playing the demo and d/l the full version asap and have, so far, had no problems whatsoever with playing the game. It's well worth the money. Just rec'd a upgrade to game but I'm going to hold off to see if I really need it.

bobbiemark
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by bobbiemark on Jun 26, 10 5:58 AM
Great game, a wee bit dark & items small, in some parts due no info were to go next did some of the sence wrong way round but in the end it was part of the fun. No prob with down load as some have stated. Well worth the money, looking forward to part 2 for she will return.

[Post New]by catsbeer2 on Jun 26, 10 6:04 AM

I'mstuck in Tower Yard - no necklace on Statue - - where did i go wrong?

momseyess
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by momseyess on Jun 26, 10 10:06 AM
I'm stuck I can't figure out how to get the black gown

shone58
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by shone58 on Jun 26, 10 10:27 AM
ember89 wrote:
tickles45 wrote:Having no technical problems but am fed up of wandering round and round looking for red paint!

i think it was just sitting out by the old house [for sale] or the gazebo... quite a little thing to get upset over... just check the forums and let the steam cool

hope things are looking better!

shone58
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by shone58 on Jun 26, 10 10:28 AM
[Where is the Blue paint?

[Post New]by lunchlady8 on Jun 26, 10 10:48 AM
Great game, glad I bought it! Need a little help though, Can't figure out how to find or put clouds in my empty jar.. Help please.

[Post New]by lunchlady8 on Jun 26, 10 10:51 AM
anyone know where to find the clouds to go in the empty jar..

[Post New]by gamergirl68 on Jun 26, 10 3:54 PM
clouds: haunted cottage

blue paint: Queen's Garden (South)

black gown: monk (Brenn)

necklace on statue: are you sure you haven't already obtained this? You CAN get it the moment you reach that area, but the walkthrough (if you're following it) only mentions it when you need it. See if you have a knife or a gnome key in your inventory - if you have either, then you've already done the necklace.

punkindurl
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by punkindurl on Jun 27, 10 12:02 PM
I have dug up the crystals by the "beast" and also after blowing up the wall next to the fountain, and I still don't have enough money to buy the breathing apparatus. Any suggestions?

bosoxbabe
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by bosoxbabe on Jun 27, 10 2:26 PM
Help I don't have enough gems for the scuba gear! Where did I go wrong?

[Post New]by gamergirl68 on Jun 27, 10 4:23 PM
there were two items in the hole that you blew up. Did you get them both?

How much is the gear, and how many crystals do you have? Have you been collecting crystals from each area as you've played?

[Post New]by bensonholly on Jun 28, 10 12:56 PM
can anyone tell me how to get the elixier

[Post New]by gamergirl68 on Jun 28, 10 11:14 PM
go to the enchanted painting and talk to the creature, then click on the tree stump.

Go to: