bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Feb 25, 18 12:09 PM
Hello suzee52,

I'm sorry that there's been trouble progressing with two different profiles. Our Moderator team doesn't receive advance notice of when or if an update may be made available for any game, but we will always post an announcement as soon as news of an update comes our way. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

In the meantime, we can try out the usual troubleshooting steps for progression issues. Those tips can be found at the following links:

Video Driver Updates
Run Game as Administrator

If the issue continues after trying those steps, please send a message to our Technical Support Team. This helps us gather information helpful for passing along reports of issues to the appropriate teams. Should there be any remaining questions, you're also welcome to PM one of our Moderators. We'll do all we can to help.

bfgArinelle

Alchemy kit and map will not open

[Post New]by LMSchwartz01 on Feb 25, 18 3:36 PM
I also have the problem with the alchemy kit and map stuck. I am at the point where I need to make glue to stick the door lever together. It keeps saying, "I should focus on something else," but there isn't really anything left to focus on.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Feb 27, 18 10:05 AM
Hi LMSchwartz01,

I'm sorry that you've run into a similar issue. If the aforementioned troubleshooting tips (running the game as an Administrator, checking for video card driver updates, and starting up a new profile) have not resolved the issue, please contact our Technical Support Team so they can help us gather information to pass along in our reports of issues our players have experienced.

If there are additional questions, you can also PM one of our Moderators. We're happy to provide whatever assistance we can.

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by bjsblack on Mar 11, 18 9:00 AM
Suzee52 is not alone. I'm stuck trying to create the potion but it won't allow me to open the alchemy kit. Keeps telling me to concentrate elsewhere. Also does the same for the map icon.

Poodlebear
Manatee
Manatee
4,049 Posts

[Post New]by Poodlebear on Mar 17, 18 4:55 AM
Windows 10 Pro, fully up to date.

I'm another person with the inability to continue when stuck on the Alchemy Kit not loading the needed recipe. I can open the kit but I have all the ingredients and the game even told me it was time to make it but when I click on the recipe tab for the Oxygen Bubble, or the next one, neither will load to show the ingredients so I can not make it.

sapphire46
Manatee
Manatee
3,740 Posts

[Post New]by sapphire46 on Mar 19, 18 5:42 AM
This was written by jaxxgirl: I returned "Mr. Froggo" to his lady frog friend, and they hopped away. Now, the Hint sends me back to their log, telling me that she is missing something, but she's not there anymore, and there are no tools to be used on the sparkling area.
I too have this problem. The frogs have gone and there are nuts to collect in their place for the squirrel in the tree, to get the ring. Can't move forward until this is done!!
Has anyone got a solution?
This is in the bonus section by the way. Have not had any problems with potions etc.

Edited on 03/19/2018 at 5:44:33 AM PST

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 29, 18 3:46 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for continuing to report the recipe and Alchemy Kit issue. We sincerely appreciate this information and have passed it along to the appropriate teams. If our aforementioned troubleshooting suggestions haven't resolved this progression block, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be able to replace Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery Collector's Edition for you.

The Moderation Team isn't made aware of if and when game fixing updates will be released. We promise to announce any news of an update for this game in this forum. Your patience is sincerely appreciated, and I wish you the very best.

bfgBeruna

Go to: