Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Enchanted Kingdom: Fog of Rivershire Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Milosmomma on Mar 3, 18 5:17 PM
I love this game but I can't advance. Everytime I click on the hint button it tells me nothing more to do here or something like that. I'm on the hillside and the only action I get to do is click on by the bees where there is a chest. No key but I have a barrette and that doesn't work. I tried the fix in the topic someone else posted about, but it didn't work. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game.

Help, please?

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Enchanted Kingdom: Fog of Rivershire Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 3, 18 6:04 PM
Greetings Everyone!

Thank you, jwock, for taking the time to provide some helpful information about how to give the healing potion to the witch! It sounds like the potion should be made before the witch is inspected. I hope this tip helps other players progress through the game.

If there's still trouble moving forward in Enchanted Kingdom: Fog of Rivershire Collector's Edition, and then please try the troubleshooting suggestions in the help articles below.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

On the chance that the game still won't work after following those instructions, email our Technical Support Team. They can replace the game for you. Thanks for your patience, and don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator if the need arises.

Have a good weekend!

bfgBeruna

jwock
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by jwock on Mar 3, 18 7:25 PM
wrong way round bfgBeruna. You don't HAVE to give the potion to the witch before inspecting with the lens. Logic (and pattern set by the rest of the game) is that you inspect the witch with the lens first and THEN you start collecting the ingredients. But in this instance it is possible to collect all the ingredients without inspecting the witch which means everyone is naturally missing that inspection step. Which brings everything to a grinding halt. It's the logic of the game that is wrong.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Mar 4, 18 11:47 AM
Hi jwock,

Thank you for the clarification. That makes a lot of sense! I followed the learned logic and inspected before creating, and I can definitely see how it could be confusing for players since the inspection isn't necessary to create the potion (but is necessary to give it to her). We really appreciate the information you've provided for the situation!

bfgArinelle

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Enchanted Kingdom: Fog of Rivershire Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by catz4132 on Mar 6, 18 12:01 AM
In the Gatehouse on Dark Magician's Island, I used the hilt to "open" the cabinet. While still on the pop up screen with the chain wrapped around the handles, I could see the hilt being used in the background. I backed away and it showed that it was open but when I click on it again, it still shows the chained handles. I've left the house, left the game, but still cannot get it to show as open when I click on it.
Truthfully, when running into a problem like this, I've just quit the game and uninstalled it. I happen to really like this game and don't want to quit and not finish it but I also don't want to have to replay the whole game. Call me odd but I don't like goind through everything again... it's kind of boring, I guess

Edited on 03/06/2018 at 12:06:58 AM PST

[Post New]by Milosmomma on Mar 6, 18 6:22 AM
Running the game as administrator doesn't work for me. When I try, the game won 't even open. My game isn't "frozen", it lets me go through 3 areas but when I click on the hint button in each area, it tells me nothing more to do here. The chest where the bees are instructs you to open with something small, I have the barette, I assume that's what is supposed to open it but it doesn't. If I can't get a fix, I will need to get a credit to get another game since this one isn't working.

Thanks!

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 6, 18 11:35 AM
Hello catz4132 and Milosmomma,

I'm really sorry there's been trouble playing Enchanted Kingdom: Fog of Rivershire Collector's Edition. If the aforementioned troubleshooting suggestions have been tried and the game still won't run, please email our Technical Support Team. They'll be able to replace the game.

Thanks for your patience. Don't hesitate to PM a moderator if the needed arises. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by riggsette49 on Mar 11, 18 2:26 PM
downloaded from BFG; won't play. Click on play; nothing happens; just goes from My Games - to Time's Running out; 90 minutes left to play. I have Windows 10; old games don't play anymore; new games don't download. Any solutions? BFG is great at sending coupons and I appreciate that BUT would like games to play!

Stuck in Cave.

[Post New]by woobrew on Mar 17, 18 9:39 AM
SandyBasket2000 wrote:running Windows 10. In the second chapter, I am stuck in the cave with no way to move forward. The hints tell me there is nothing to do. When I try to move the log, I am getting a message that I need leverage. The log is there and I have no item that will move it. I have a barrette, a valve and one amulet part. There are no indications on the map of anyplace else to go.

I'm also stuck in the cave with the game telling me there's nothing to do there. I have the broom, awl and disc but the game won't let me insert the disc in the statue to move forward. Frustrating!!! never had a problem with BFG before, please help sort this. have updated all my drivers btw

[Post New]by Angelspawn on Mar 27, 18 10:04 AM
I am also having problems with moving forward in the cave. It won't let me place the disc. I have tried the admin route, uninstalled/reinstalled, updated drivers, etc and nothing works. Had the same issue with Enchanted Kingdom A Strangers Venom and just gave up and uninstalled it since I couldn't get anywhere.

RasmusB
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by RasmusB on Apr 2, 18 7:28 AM
I cannot even start the first minigame - Where you have to create the potion to cure Zander (or what's his name is) When i try use the Medical Kit, it states I have to collect all the ingrediens before I can continue - but all the ingrediens are there.

Go to: