Re:Codes of players still on BF only

[Post New]by BrianaOConel on Apr 1, 18 4:04 PM
Hello everybody!

My code is 2e6tY7 - BrianaOConel. I don't have friends - would love to invite everyone, who plays this game. I wish I had more friends.

I did not understand, why we must play on Russian server. Who can answer that question?

PlusJenney
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by PlusJenney on Apr 1, 18 6:17 PM
Hi Briana! Welcome
To answer your question, Rooms of Memory is a game that was created by and is hosted by Playme8, a company in Russia. You can play the game directly on the Russian servers, or you can access the game through a portal, such as Big Fish or Yahoo. The confusion started a few months ago when Playme8 added the popup message that they would stop updating the Big Fish version of the game. If you click on "continue", you are brought directly to the Playme8 servers and you can play with other Playme8 (aka PM8) players, but if you instead click on the "x", you continue on to the game via Big Fish and you can play with other Big Fish (aka BF) players.

BillyeLH
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by BillyeLH on Apr 2, 18 10:16 AM
Hello, Briana!

I don't know how much longer I will continue to try to play RoM on BF, but as long as I play you are welcome to be my neighbor. I will send you an invite.

Just know that there are no new challenges & it is difficult to do an expedition anymore since there are so few of us left on BF. Also, there are some players that will not gift you the items that you put on your wish list. When they don't help you with the items that you need, you might concern deleting them. We have so few neighbors that ones that don't help you are really a waste of your time.

If you have any questions, you can PM me. Welcome!

Billye

[Post New]by Randall_my_son on Apr 9, 18 5:51 PM
My code is TdHB9k

PlusJenney
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by PlusJenney on Apr 9, 18 6:02 PM
Randall, your code appears to be invalid on Big Fish. Perhaps you are playing on Playme8 instead of Big Fish?

Go to: