Stuck Blanavon Level

Seji
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

Re:Stuck Blanavon Level

[Post New]by Seji on Aug 2, 10 8:03 AM
Thanks for the great advice. Like a lot of us, I was stuck on this level, too.

Thank you!

10cdiamond
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by 10cdiamond on Aug 4, 10 6:14 AM
Sell off everything and then build a couple of Mage Towers as fast as you can. Then add Inn/ Trader houses for income I added lumber and stone mills so I didn't have to pay for building supplies. I wound up in the hole, but got 4 Mage towers and one Wizard, all Royal. As soon as I got enough fire power built, didn't need to worry about the orcs. Started building houses, farms etc and wound up out of the hole...

Hey_j
Flounder
Flounder
2,098 Posts

[Post New]by Hey_j on Jan 20, 11 12:53 PM
After the third try on this level, I was able to keep on top of the trolls as they came in waves, and I built evey building possible and upgraded them to the max.

Problem is despite having 4 workers and 5 heros I have minus 1 citizen??? I mean the town is maxed!!! 4 wizard towers, 2 mages, 2 barracks, 2 guard training grounds, 2 bakeries, 2 farms, 1 mill, 2 stone mills, two lumber mills etc. and still no citizens when I need 300! I've done all the extra ventures, too!!

What am I doing wrong?

eta: I closed down the game and reopened it to redo the level and it worked fine then!! Did all the same things but this time it worked!

Edited on 01/28/2011 at 6:43:49 PM PST

Freka
Herring
Herring
304 Posts

[Post New]by Freka on Sep 30, 12 4:51 PM
Thanks to those who mentioned putting the mage towers in the middle instead of around the edge. It also helped to build stone and lumber mills. For quick cash in the beginning, I demolished the one good house, then repaired and demolished all the others. This is my standard for quick cash: build a house and demolish it. Only once did the trolls get to the house between being built and my demolishing it.

Thanks to all your help, I actually got a silver. It was indeed the level from Hell. Not sure I'll ever try for gold there. The next level, I got a gold easily.

Freka
Herring
Herring
304 Posts

[Post New]by Freka on Sep 30, 12 4:55 PM
Hey_j wrote:
Problem is despite having 4 workers and 5 heros I have minus 1 citizen??? I mean the town is maxed!!! 4 wizard towers, 2 mages, 2 barracks, 2 guard training grounds, 2 bakeries, 2 farms, 1 mill, 2 stone mills, two lumber mills etc. and still no citizens when I need 300! I've done all the extra ventures, too!!

What am I doing wrong?

I had that same problem on another level: -2 people with everything maxed. Once I had the attacks under control, with all the money and materials I wanted, I built Royal Townhomes in all the empty spots. Never got above -2 people. Must be a glitch in the game -- after all, how can you have a negative population?

[Post New]by mrosskelso on Oct 24, 12 1:15 PM
Was stuck forever on this, then got it for gold in under 15 days.

Repair everything. Tear it all down. Build two wizard towers in the center. Leave another center space. Build a farm and two merchant buildings. Upgrade the merchant houses as quickly as you can. Add a normal barracks. With that and the farm, the needs of the merchant houses will be satisfied, they'll stayed filled and crank out money. Add the third wizard tower and a third merchant house as soon as you can. Upgrade the barracks to max.

At that point, you are around day 11, and have total control. Crank out townhouses as quick as you can click. Keep the food increasing to keep pace. Windmills & a bakery are key. Also, one of those military training grounds REALLY ups the power of the fortress.

I lucked out and won several cool knight battles, giving me a bunch of extra workers and materials, and was able to get it done before day 15. But, even without that, I think this strategy will get you a gold.

Hope this works out for y'all as good as it did for me.

Edited on 10/24/2012 at 1:18:18 PM PST

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Stuck Blanavon Level

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Mar 25, 13 8:39 PM
I think I must have proceeded very much in the way outlined by mrosskelso just above.

For a more detailed inventory of what I did at a similar difficult level, w/ similar success, see "Black Camp seems impossible" at http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/230282.page

Go to: