Re:Post any Making Mr. Right technical issues here only

[Post New]by jenbenjacktj on Jul 11, 10 6:06 AM
i have had the same trouble about not been able to build stations i have already paid for this game and seriously not impressed AT ALL...why is there no solutions???

[Post New]by Kalira423 on Jul 12, 10 2:02 PM
I had the problem when I was playing a level. Kept telling me that I needed to install tennis courts, but it never counted them. I needed for and no matter how many I placed after 2 it wouldn't count them anymore. Or if I built them all at the start I only have money to get it to three then after the studio it when back down to 2.

Re: Post any Making Mr. Right technical issues here only

[Post New]by Busyathena on Jul 13, 10 10:31 PM
daylermoon wrote:I can't seem to get past this level. I build the mall for 12 houses (I counted them and they are all inside the green circle of the mall- in fact I managed to fit 14 in there) and I'm still not able to get a check mark for that task (build mall for 12 clients).

I don't know if this will help but I found out that all houses for the task have to be occupied to count so I had to demolish some of my other (occupied) houses to force the people to move to the houses inside the green area.

Edited on 07/13/2010 at 10:31:34 PM PST

[Post New]by southpole on Aug 22, 10 3:58 PM
Kalira423 wrote:I had the problem when I was playing a level. Kept telling me that I needed to install tennis courts, but it never counted them. I needed for and no matter how many I placed after 2 it wouldn't count them anymore. Or if I built them all at the start I only have money to get it to three then after the studio it when back down to 2.

I'm having the same problem, can someone please help!

Stations not working

[Post New]by isisveiled on Sep 4, 10 4:06 PM
In the first level, the dance station I install works fine, but the paint station won't let me place anyone on it. I tried putting a 2nd on in and same problem. I also cannot move or destroy it.

Stations not working

[Post New]by thingsyouwant on Sep 8, 10 7:03 PM
isisveiled wrote:In the first level, the dance station I install works fine, but the paint station won't let me place anyone on it. I tried putting a 2nd on in and same problem. I also cannot move or destroy it.

Same here. Will there ever be a solution to this problem?

[Post New]by allie3081 on Jan 28, 11 11:06 PM
nikkimote wrote:
stephcatstar wrote:
mreitan14 wrote:i am having issues with the game not working properly. I am not able to...im guessing...build stations? I clicked on the phone and then on the proper icon and then nothing. I have tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling and still no luck. what now please??

im having this same problem i click on the phone as it tells me to but when it says click on the station to pick it up there is nothing there where the arrow is pointing infact there is nothing anywhere

Thank god its not just me, i thought i was being stupid but thats exactly what i keep getting. Tells me to pick the station up... but its not there! Have tried starting new profiles etc but no luck!

Dude, seriously? Is everyone having this problem? I have reinstalled, made new profiles, turned off tutorial and a bunch of other crap and it still doesn't work.

Mercurie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Mercurie on Feb 27, 11 1:18 PM
mreitan14 wrote:i am having issues with the game not working properly. I am not able to...im guessing...build stations? I clicked on the phone and then on the proper icon and then nothing. I have tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling and still no luck. what now please??

Click on the little number which is next to the picture of the station and then You should be able to build the stations; it took a while for me to figure it out and now that I'm able to build the stations I have a new problem: I can't get the guys to the stations they are asking for !!!

Go to: