PCGRAM
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re: Eastendteddy= To All My Friends

[Post New]by PCGRAM on Mar 3, 18 12:37 PM
Best wishes for a successful surgery and speedy recovery. When you are back in the game think of all the gifts you will be opening! It'll be like Christmas and your Birthday all wrapped up in a bow!

SA__
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by SA__ on Mar 3, 18 1:57 PM
Great news ! you seem to have waited ages for this.
Wishing you a very speedy recovery and return to the castle. We will all be thinking of you on the day and wait eagerly for Ada's updates as to your progress and return.

Sa

virginiabreeze
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by virginiabreeze on Mar 3, 18 4:39 PM
Dear Randy

I wish you good luck with your operation and a speedy recovery.

May God give you…
For every storm a rainbow ,
for every tear a smile,
for every care a promise and a blessing in each trial.
For every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share,
for every sigh a sweet song and an answer for each prayer.

I will be thinking of you

virginiabreeze aka Kat

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Mar 3, 18 6:24 PM
I do not have the right words.
But I know someone who does!

When you're down and out
When you're on the street
When evening falls so hard
I will comfort you
I'll take your part

When darkness comes
And pain is all around
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down

Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down
S. & G.

God speed my Friend!

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Mar 3, 18 7:07 PM
I AM WITH WHITEBUTTERFLY, I LIKE THE WAY KNIM PUT IT. SENDING FOR THE DOCTOR. HOPING THEY WILL HELP.

NOW DO NOT GIVE THE NURSES TO MUCH TROUBLE. AFTER ALL THEY ARE JUST DOING THEIR JOB. IF THEY SAY STAY IN BED THEN DO SO.

WE DO NOT WANT ANY KIND OF A RELAPSE. YOU MAY BE OUR CAP. BUT TO THEM YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER PERSON WHO NEEDS CARE.

WE ALL LOVE YOU YOU OLD GROUCH. WE DO. WE NEED OUR LEADER AT 100%

SO LISTEN AND DO AS YOU ARE TOLD. AT LEAST THIS TIME.

NO FUDGING.

SHARLENE

Edited on 03/03/2018 at 7:16:54 PM PST

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Mar 3, 18 7:13 PM
WHAT DO YOU MEAN, DOT, ANNA, GINNIE, DANDY DOG. AMETHYST, AND I WOULD NOT GET INTO ANY TROUBLE WOULD WE.

WHAT DO YOU SAY GIRLS, SHALL WE PARTY. OR BEHAVE??

Edited on 03/03/2018 at 7:15:40 PM PST

Shawkn
Clownfish
Clownfish
754 Posts

[Post New]by Shawkn on Mar 3, 18 9:16 PM
Here's to an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery! Will be thinking of you and missing you. Please thank Ada for the updates to come which we all appreciate.

Behave yourself and don't set your bed pan on fire, wear your hospital gown backwards or ask the charge nurse to charge your cell phone! And for the love of Mike, don't pour apple juice in a specimen cup when the docs not looking and then drink it in front of him!!!!

Looking forward to your return (((HUG))).

Kate / Sayadina

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Mar 3, 18 9:31 PM
SHAWKN DO NOT GIVE THAT MAN ANY IDEAS. HE IS LIKELY TO USE THEM WHEN HE IS FEELING BETTER AND WANT OUT AND HOME.

IT IS GOING TO BE HARD ENOUGH TO MAKE HIM STAY AS LONG AS HE NEEDS.

POOR DONNA, GIRL YOU WILL NEED EVERY BIT OF REST YOU CAN GET BETWEEN NOW AND WHEN HE IS SENT HOME.

SENDING YOU DONNA MY GOOD THOUGHTS. RANDY MY PRAYERS.

Edited on 03/03/2018 at 9:31:50 PM PST

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Mar 3, 18 11:42 PM
Hey Cap, had my nose stuck deep into research papers on current "project" ... it's still in planning stages, but do have board members and interested parties... meetings after meetings... wish you could be part of it!... though, with your take charge attitude, we would probably all end up trying to fight off some unknown "evil".... (just where IS Murk hiding?).... hubby would be in the kitchen cooking for everyone and I'd be in the woods looking for a dragon....or a Dire wolf....

I am SO GLAD you are FINALLY going to be able to get one of your problems taken care of!!!!!!!!!! About time if you ask me, been tapping my foot since you first wrote about back in December... Good grief, could they be any slower???? (snail on a turtle's back yelling "weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee")

Angels on your pillow, Cap and HUUUUUUUUUUUGSSSSSSSSSSS ALL the way around!!!!!!!!!!

STORM that hospital, take no prisoners... oops, sorry... ummmm... be a nice patient and "try" to do what you are told... (that should last all of one second )... now THAT"s something we could wager on, "how long will it take before the Cap refuses to cooperate?... My guess is one second.. any other guesses?

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Mar 4, 18 12:01 AM
I reckon we should party as well as behave. We can do both, used to multi tasking.

[Post New]by MissCuddleFish on Mar 4, 18 4:50 AM
I'm not on your friend's list either, but have been following your progress here.

Hoping that your surgery is boring and uneventful and you have a speedy recovery ... naughty or nice!

Reading all these comments from your Castle family made me laugh. You have a great group of friends here cheering you on. Fun to watch!

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Mar 4, 18 6:03 AM
PARTYING = BEHAVING. DOESN'T IT?
NOW YOU HAVE ME THINKING - NOT GOOD FOR THE DUST BUNNIES. I THINK I WILL STICK WITH ANNA & SHARLENE.
GOTTA KEEP THE CONGA LINE WARMED UP FOR WHEN YOU RETURN RANDY!!

TAKE CARE. PRAYERS FOR A QUICK RECOVERY.

DOT.

Katijay
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by Katijay on Mar 4, 18 8:03 AM
I am not on your friends list, but have enjoyed reading your post and wish for you a quick recovery....take care...Kay

dandydog
Clownfish
Clownfish
803 Posts

[Post New]by dandydog on Mar 4, 18 8:05 AM
WoW Randy!.... ...Ya gotta Date Finally for Gallbladder Surgery!!! Yeaaaa!......What a second here Randy dear.... ...You don't think they will try to come up with some "Gosh Darn Excuse" to maybe... .... Pros pone it for...lets say another week or two do Ya??? ... If the do decide that...Sigh...PTG, Ada/Angel,AEGram,ROO,Grim,DD,Ginnie,Charlie,Amethyst.....And All the rest of Our Special Room Gang will just have to head on up to Nova Scotia and Set a few Gallbladder Surgeons straight!!! No one Messes with our Captain...No One!!! And Charlie Dear...Please run by your plans with Mrs Fletcher cause boy does She have some really Great Plans tucked someplace in that Corset of Hers.... ...And PTG..Bless your widdle Pea Picken Heart anyway... ...That Simon and Garfuncle (sp?) Song has always been a Very Favorite of Mine....Now go back ta Bed before Mrs Fletcher knows your out OK???.....Take care dear Friends....

Edited on 03/04/2018 at 8:10:50 AM PST

[Post New]by redcloud33 on Mar 4, 18 8:11 AM
Dear Randy, ouf, It was high time for this operation, you suffering day and night with this bladder, I wish u all the best as I know this is always rough times, but after that you'll feel regenerated, believe me !!! take care, I will be thinking of you very hard on the 9th, and after too, hugs and best thoughts from your Frenchie, Dani

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

Re:To My Friends

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Mar 4, 18 8:25 AM
1457051 wrote:Best of luck to you and your surgeon!
Hope to see you back here soon.

And even more luck to the nurses and floor staff, they'll be needing it the most
A week after my gall bladder operation I was at work on my hands and knees chasing mice to get them back in their cage. The soreness afterwards is nothing to compare with the pain before, so I'm sure you'll be up and at 'em quick. Just don't do anything Donna wouldn't
Many hugs
Rose

PixieBells
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by PixieBells on Mar 4, 18 3:07 PM
Randy ~ I am sure the whole Midnight Castle will be pulling for a speedy recovery....I will be praying for You......will be waiting to hear that you are on the mend.....

I am not on your friends list But MC is One Big Family that truly cares about one another ..... PixieBells

Go to: