Re:Welcome to Flux Family Secrets - The Rabbit Hole forum

[Post New]by groovychic76 on Aug 4, 10 2:42 AM
Anyone have problems with this game not even appearing. The sound comes out but the game screen is no where to be found. Anyone can help me please.

safarinow
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by safarinow on Aug 9, 10 12:30 PM
My problem is not downloading, BUT the whole screen is shifted to the left! So now I have parts of the game I cannot see including the little girl (who is a source of help). If I click on the magnifier, I can catch an edge of her and her advice will appear. Some of the pieces you are supposed to pick up are over there also so I put my cursor over there and click away hoping I will hit something. Not a good or fun way to play the game. HELP ANYONE?? Thanks. p.s. I previously had 2 games where you couldn't see the bottom and that's where the item list was. I just quit on those.

sisnky65
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by sisnky65 on Aug 19, 10 8:54 PM
Im having trouble finding the last piece of news paper tells me to look at top shelf of book case for a puzzle lock where HELP

[Post New]by swifty58 on Sep 11, 10 12:37 PM
For those of you who are having trouble opening the game after purchasing it, try reinstalling the BF Games Manager. It worked for me.

Fiona9167
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Fiona9167 on Dec 31, 10 9:58 AM
nixmummy wrote:
dfeiny11 wrote:I am trying to collect the last star and the game is frozen. I opened the fountain and was using the magnifying glass when the game froze. It will not let me take the star. I closed out of the game and went back in and now the star is in blue and the fountain is open but nothing is there.

I rebooted and also shut down the computer nothing changed. I deleted the game and downloaded it again and still nothing. I can't play the game at all now please help!

I have the same problem. I am reloading it again after uninstalling it and hoping it might work, but after reading your post I'm thinking something bigger might be wrong. I had created a new user Id because I had a similar situation in the Paul Revere level with an item in a crate. My cursor turned into a hand, but I couldn't pick up the item.

I am having the same issues, has anyone figured this out? I have reloaded and started the game over 3 times now since that is the only way to get through it. Very frustrating and I would love to be able to finish the game. It seems this happens when ever there is a sparkle area to act with and you go in to quickly.

[Post New]by sugabutt123 on Jan 4, 11 11:00 PM
The game says I need a security key. Where do I get one?

lunachan
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by lunachan on Jan 5, 11 2:53 AM
sugabutt123 wrote:The game says I need a security key. Where do I get one?

Where are you at? Maybe I can help, just finished game.
PS-I also had glitches but used another name and it worked fine.

-Lunachan

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jan 22, 11 11:08 AM
BellevueBob wrote:RE: The ride of Paul Revere...Am now at the wharf..I HAVE the sign but don't know how to connect it to the rope/block&tackle to raise it in front of "Calderons"
HELP!!!

You don't put the sign up by using the rope/block & tackle -- it goes ABOVE the shed area where the door has to be opened by an axe -- the same scene wherein you have to use the whip to make the horse move.

MEnr56

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jan 22, 11 11:11 AM
calmarg wrote:need help.........
can not figure out where to go to use the crank after I found the bust

It's a square "hole" on the upper right-hand side of the window pane.

MEnr56

[Post New]by NewMexFish on Feb 5, 11 10:53 AM
I am stuck in the second Boston Harbor part. I've boarded the boat and gone down the ladder in the hatch, but can't for the life of me find the Tea Box. Can anyone help?

Go to: