Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Vermillion Watch: In Blood Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by patricia356 on Mar 5, 18 2:56 PM
I have the same problem trying to get through the 3 doors. I cannot get rid of the via or select a door.
Playing on MacBook Pro with Sierra.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Vermillion Watch: In Blood Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bjfunnymonkey on Mar 7, 18 8:39 PM
I am on PC, Only got to the part where detective is examining body, I have the enhanced photo of the horses. I select the horse sign, then as soon as I click on the enhanced photo or any other item in my inventory, it closes me out of the horse sign.

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on Mar 8, 18 7:52 AM
It's the same for me, the scent bottle is stuck in my hand, yet it does nothing, I marked the first one, but I can't go on anymore, is this a glitch, I flaming hope not, update please, and quickly

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 8, 18 10:00 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you so much for bringing these issues in Vermillion Watch: In Blood Collector's Edition to our attention. They've been passed along to the developers. The Moderation Team isn't made aware of if or when an update will be released, so let's try some troubleshooting steps.

Please use the help article below to check and see whether the computer's video card driver is up to date.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

The help article below will walk you through how to run the game as an Administrator, which I also suggest.

Run Game as Administrator

Should these suggestions not fix the game, please email our Technical Support Team. They can replace the game. Thank you so much for your patience.

bfgBeruna

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on Mar 9, 18 9:58 AM
I tried starting the game again, and this time the hint told me to use the spray bottle on the right side, but it still didn't work, I hope that they come up with an update for the game
I tried setting it to run as administrator, and it already is!!! So what now?

Edited on 03/09/2018 at 10:01:29 AM PST

adnerbfaye
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by adnerbfaye on Mar 9, 18 11:26 AM
Have had multiple problems with game; I have used skip button just so I could progress, which I do not like to do. I am now in the area where you put the bath salts in the rockets and it will not give instructions, a skip, or let me back out of it. Nothing I do works. It does not say what to do in the Guide; all it says is put bath salts in A then go to telescope B. No help there.

Edited on 03/09/2018 at 11:26:57 AM PST

[Post New]by SalmonDance on Mar 11, 18 12:07 AM
I've had some issues with the game as well. I did encounter the problem with the scent bottle but eventually after restarting the game a couple of times I made it passed.

I am now stuck in Varney's Atilier where I am trying to make coloured glass but all I can do is pour purple on the sand. I can't select either the green or blue, and I can't pour out the correct amount of purple. I pour the purple colour on to the sand and then nothing or I am told I've poured out too much as I only need to cover a third even though I have only covered a third. I've shut the game down multiple time but I still encounter exactly the same issue and so I can't move any further forward in the game.

I am playing the Mac version.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Mar 11, 18 3:08 PM
Hello Everyone,

I'm very sorry to hear there have been a few different progression issues. When it comes to troubleshooting such things, our best bets are improving the resources the game has available so that it can access and use its files effectively. Steps for addressing this goal can be found in the following links:

Video Driver Updates

For our Mac users, we instead recommend following the steps in this link:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

Progression issues can also come from something going wrong with the save file for the game, which means starting up a new profile can be the best recourse when other troubleshooting hasn't helped. This isn't ideal, and I hope that one of the other steps fixes things up instead.

Should the troubleshooting not resolve the issue, please contact our Technical Support Team to let them know. They can help gather information helpful when we pass along reports of issues our players have encountered. Please PM one of our Moderators if there are any questions about this. We'll be happy to provide any answers we can.

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by _xoheather__ on Mar 13, 18 11:53 AM
I am stuck on the mini game where you have to drag astrology signs, the second part where you draw the designs there are 2 lines that are in the wrong position and it will not let me delete them. They are just stuck there so I can’t get the correct pattern of lines. Have to skip this mini game. Hard to explain without posting a pic of it but it’s glitched and won’t let me delete the wrong lines-when I reclick them to delete it just creates another line over the ones that are stuck there instead of deleting them. It’s the second design after the half 3D box square. On the selection of stars that is to the furthest left (arrow clicking) and the stars are located on the right bottom side. The four stars on the bottom there. Don’t know if this is a common issue as it wouldn’t have been if I hadn’t clicked the wrong dots to create the design.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 13, 18 12:06 PM
Hello _xoheather,

Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry that a mini game in Vermillion Watch: In Blood Collector's Edition has been causing trouble.

If it's possible to skip this mini game, I'd recommend taking that approach. Otherwise, checking to see if the computer's video card driver is up to date is a good next step. This driver directs the computer's graphics, and installing a newer version is always a good idea. It'd also be helpful to increase the game's permissions on the computer by running it in Administrator Mode.

The help pages below will walk you through these processes:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

After trying those suggestions, if the game still doesn't work, email our Technical Support Team. They'll be able to provide more assistance.

Thanks for your patience. You're always welcome to PM me or another moderator if new questions arise. We're here to listen and provide answers.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by greengrassyhill on Mar 13, 18 5:37 PM
I am also stuck at the scent door. I have tried progressing using the hint button and Strategy Guide, but those did not work. I came here for solution, but there is none, and furthermore, it seems there are many other players with the same problem.

I play BFG games to relax but when I spend 10 minutes trying to get past a glitch, then have to go online to the proper Forum, it is not relaxing, it is very frustrating!

I own almost all the BFG CEs, and am very familiar with what I need to do to run a successful game. My drivers are all up to date, I am the Administrator, and there is nothing wrong with my Alienware 64 bit computer that is running Win 7.

Please issue a fix!

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Mar 14, 18 12:21 PM
Hi greengrassyhill,

I'm sorry to hear about the troubles getting through the scent door area. A couple of players have posted some possible tips that may help complete this puzzle. Here are a couple of ideas to try, if you haven't done so already:

From Majestyx12:
I had the same problem with the scent bottle too. Win10PC I stopped and restarted and it was the same stuck to my hand.

I just kept clicking where they wanted from the guide. Which is the middle door and by the left hand door. I just kept click by the left door. After all the purple came out of the sprayer, the man appeared and that was over and I could continue.

From woodentot:
I have managed to get though the door. I uninstalled the game uploaded again, after a lot of clicking on the right door then the middle door, I managed to get through.

If this doesn't resolve the issue, please contact our Technical Support Team so they can help gather information helpful for passing along additional reports about this issue to the appropriate teams. You're also welcome to PM one of our Moderators with any questions. We'll do all we can to assist.

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by zeldaubu on Mar 16, 18 6:14 AM
stuck at scent door. any fix for this?

[Post New]by Ricky52 on Mar 16, 18 3:57 PM
SalmonDance wrote:I've had some issues with the game as well. I did encounter the problem with the scent bottle but eventually after restarting the game a couple of times I made it passed.

I am now stuck in Varney's Atilier where I am trying to make coloured glass but all I can do is pour purple on the sand. I can't select either the green or blue, and I can't pour out the correct amount of purple. I pour the purple colour on to the sand and then nothing or I am told I've poured out too much as I only need to cover a third even though I have only covered a third. I've shut the game down multiple time but I still encounter exactly the same issue and so I can't move any further forward in the game.

I am playing the Mac version.

[Post New]by Ricky52 on Mar 16, 18 4:01 PM
I am having the same problem with the sand box, it just keeps telling me the I have poured too much no matter how careful I am. I have been trying for at least an hour but nothing! I can't skip it or find out any further information which means I can't finish the game!! We pay for these games so one would expect that they should work properly, very frustrating!! I am using windows 10

[Post New]by Matthew6616 on Mar 16, 18 9:46 PM
For those having issues at pouring the sand, when you start pouring try and pour as fast as you can and try and stop RIGHT at the end!! There's a bug in the software if you go to slow IT WILL ALWAYS FAIL!!

Eipix is aware of the situation but there's not going to add a skip to this unless BigFish requests them too!! But believe me Eipix does feel bad for the slower and more cautious players.

But you can beat this its just a royal pain in the rear! You just gotta try stopping at the very end and going as fast as possible!! Like I say this isn't a good puzzle for a slower and more cautious player unfortunately!

But indeed if you always go to slow YOU'LL ALWAYS FAIL unfortunately!!

I hope this tip helps!!

Because believe me I've had my good share of cursing at this puzzle myself and finally figured out the hint that it DOES MATTER about how fast you go!! The faster the better!!

But trying to stop at the very end going really fast (without overpouring) is very tricky!

Edited on 03/16/2018 at 9:53:55 PM PST

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Mar 18, 18 1:48 PM
Hi Everyone,

It sounds like there have continued to be progression issues with the game. We've very sorry that our players have run into these troubles. If the aforementioned troubleshooting tips in this thread have not resolved the issue, please contact our Technical Support Team. They can help us collect helpful information to include in our reports to the appropriate game teams. They can also offer a replacement game to players who would rather not wait to see if an update will come out to address the issue.

If there are more questions, please PM one of our Moderators whenever you'd like. We'll be happy to help however we can.

bfgArinelle

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on Mar 28, 18 10:00 AM
All my driver's are up to date, I have a program that updates them, so it can't be that, the problem is a glitch, and it's about time it was flaming fixed, we pay good money to play these games, and money to be members as well, no I am not happy

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 3, 18 5:14 PM
Hello j62janet,

I'm really sorry that Vermillion Watch: In Blood Collector's Edition isn't working properly. The Moderation Team isn't able to provide information about if and when a game will be fixed, and we apologize for that as well. If you'd prefer, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll replace the game for you.

Don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator if there are more questions that need answers. We're always happy to listen and to help.

bfgBeruna

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on Apr 5, 18 12:23 AM
I contacted customer service yesterday, and got a reply within seconds, and they've given me a coupon already, so thank you to the lady who helped me

Go to: