Crashing on the Mac

Re:Crashing on the Mac

[Post New]by JJCruz on May 19, 11 6:09 PM
I am at the same level and the game keeps crashing. I have restarted and reinstalled with no success. I really enjoy this game. Are there any solutions yet?

ThaliaGirl
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Crashing on the Mac

[Post New]by ThaliaGirl on Aug 3, 11 9:14 PM
LadyGlove wrote:Has anyone had the problem of crashing when they're on the level where the Queen as the dynamite and you have to demolish all the buildings? Just after the first earthquake it either freezes on me or shuts down.

I already contacted customer support and although nice, was rather useless. I often find that others are more helpful than the support team.

I've already tried to do everything that they say to do on the help page, still it crashed.

I have tried everything suggested in this forum and it is still crashing on this level, to the point of shutting down my whole computer half the time. I cant believe it has been this long and they are still selling this as a MAC game. This is my first game with a huge problem and I am hugely disappointed in how they are handling it.

sdurrie
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by sdurrie on Nov 13, 11 9:36 AM
bfgTigris wrote:Hi fishies,

I'm sorry to hear about the crashing issues. We are currently looking into this and will hopefully have a fix soon. As txnnyc posted, we will definitely let you know about any updates here in the forums. Thank you for your reports and your patience.

bfgTigris

It's been four months and yet nothing has been done. The game crashes like crazy on the higher levels.

[Post New]by ladykicks on Dec 30, 11 2:38 AM
How do we request refunds? I really like the game, but I'm too frustrated to continue playing after numerous crashes and restarts.

Go to: