Showgirl25
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Scarlett Mysteries: Cursed Child Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Showgirl25 on Mar 11, 18 7:07 AM
In the greenhouse, the mixing of the ingredients doesn't work. How are you supposed to skim the surface when the vague instructions are just too vague to make sense of! The only mini game I had to skip. Strategy guide not much help on this one either.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Scarlett Mysteries: Cursed Child Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Mar 11, 18 3:49 PM
Hi wewamomma and Showgirl25,

I'm sorry to hear about the troubles! Let's see how we can help with the described issues you two have described.

wewamomma: I'm not sure which error message is coming up or when it appears, so I'm going to offer some general steps to try to help. If the error appears when installing the game, please try out the steps in this link:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

If instead the error is coming up when starting the game, we can try out the steps from this link:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Showgirl25: I'm sorry about the troubles with that particular puzzle. This isn't a puzzle I've completed, so I don't have any great tips or tricks. What I can do, though, is go over some troubleshooting ideas in case a technical issue is interfering. Progression issues can happen when the game needs some permissions or resources it doesn't have at the moment. Steps for this can be found here:

Run Game as Administrator
Video Driver Updates

If the offered troubleshooting steps haven't resolved either of these issues, please contact our Technical Support Team to let them know. You can also PM one of our Moderators with any questions. We'll be happy to help out however we can.

bfgArinelle

txpeach100
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by txpeach100 on Mar 12, 18 9:23 AM
In the Bonus game, I clicked the Ideas tab and put the pieces all together properly & received a plan but I cannot leave this scene. Clicking back does nothing at all. I don't have the rope or the clamp to put the whole thing together. HELP, Please!

Syndalee
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by Syndalee on Mar 12, 18 11:56 AM
Mac 10.13.3
Stuck in the greenhouse. Mixture won't mix or advance. I tried to skip; won't do that either. Any ideas?

I deleted and re-installed. No joy. Irritated.

Edited on 03/12/2018 at 12:26:18 PM PST

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Mar 14, 18 12:43 PM
Hey txpeach100 and Syndalee,

It sounds like there's been trouble progressing in the game. Although I haven't completed these particular puzzles, I can offer some troubleshooting steps in case it's a technical issue of some sort. Progression issues can be related to the game not having a resource or additional permission it needs for its files to work as they should. We can address these possibilities by following the steps from these articles:

Video Driver Updates

It could also be that something went wrong with the save file for the game. In those cases, the best thing to do is starting over with a new profile. I know this is not an ideal solution, and I hope it doesn't end up being necessary to try.

If none of the above resolves the issue, please contact our Technical Support Team. You're also always welcome to PM one of our Moderators. We'll do everything we can to assist.

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by shaysearle on Mar 14, 18 3:34 PM
hi why is it I cannot pick all the med bottles up in the hospital room I have the blue and brown but it seems the blue bottle is still in the cupboard although it is showing in my tools list. and I need 3 bottles thx x

hel54
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by hel54 on Mar 14, 18 11:18 PM
I downloaded the game and installed it, but when i click the button to play, i get an error message.
Not happy with this, i really wanted to play this game.
Please fix this.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 15, 18 11:12 AM
Hello shaysearle and hel54,

I'm really sorry Scarlett Mysteries: Cursed Child Collector's Edition isn't working for you, and I'd recommend trying the troubleshooting suggestions in the help pages below:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Please email our Technical Support Team for further assistance if those instructions don't fix the game. Thanks so much for your patience; we've passed reports of these game troubles along to the appropriate teams.

bfgBeruna

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Mar 24, 18 9:39 AM
Had Error: Access Violation. I tried again and it said I already had a game running. I restarted my windows 10 PC and tried again. Had Error: Access Violation with new numbers and I tried again and it started and I could play the trial.

It shouldn't be so hard to play a game.

Go to: