Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Scarlett Mysteries: Cursed Child Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Mar 24, 18 10:16 AM
It doesn't look like steampunk to me, just Victorian. Steampunk is Victorian clothes but maybe more slutty, like showgirl short in front. with gadgets on them. Like a top hat with a miner's light on it. Big belts. Clocks and pocket watches with chain. I only played the trial but I didn't get that impression.

Steampunk can have Victorian dress in modern times but it has to have gadgets. Think Wild Wild West.

Edited on 03/24/2018 at 10:58:48 AM PST

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Scarlett Mysteries: Cursed Child Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by jennsmom on Mar 27, 18 10:40 AM
Main game was very good - different kids of HOS, interesting story. But the bonus? I hate prequels anyway, and this was not a good one. I should have waiting until the SE comes out to buy.

napapen
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by napapen on Apr 2, 18 12:27 PM
I love the hidden objects games. Better than many I have played. Story is interesting too.

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Apr 8, 18 6:04 PM
Well I'm off the fence now. Sorry I bought it. Game was disjointed with no clear concept. Poor graphics, and what seems to be the worlds shortest bonus chapter.
I bought it because of the association with AM, but they need to screen their partners. I will scrutinize an AM game or association before buying from now on.

Go to: