Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Haunted Hotel: Lost Dreams Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by pushyoldbroad on Apr 8, 18 10:26 AM
WilJul wrote:
Syndalee wrote:Mac, running 10.13.3
Got to Chapter 4/Workshop. The gas puzzle would not advance the ball. Ended up skipping the game.
Syndalee, I had the same problem, but I found a workround: I rotated the square the ball was in when it got stuck, rotated it so that the line it was on faced downward and connected to another line in another square and clicked the down arrow. The arrow advanced a little bit, without leaving the square, and therefor became "unstuck". I then rotated it back around so it connected to the line I wanted it to go on and it continued along that line. If you play again, hope this helps you progress past that part without skipping. Happy gaming!!

ETA: I am playing on a MacBook Pro 10.8.5

Thanks, I had the same issue, and this fixed it for me as well. (Mine wouldn't move downward, so I moved it to the right a bit)

[EDIT] I spoke entirely too soon. That got me a little further then it got stuck again. And now there is no way to rotate it any other way to trick it to move forward. I am positive the pieces are lined up correctly.

Edited on 04/08/2018 at 10:30:51 AM PST

Go to: