Challenge Done!

kkreisman
Clownfish
Clownfish
535 Posts

Re:Challenge Done!

[Post New]by kkreisman on Mar 8, 18 9:17 PM
All done - all 3 stamps from 2 pets. Along the way to finishing 40 airship items (yesterday's challenge), I finished "Night Prowler" too. Now I can disable that darned Night Mode option for good.

Today was a complete win-win
katiek

DoubleMsMom
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by DoubleMsMom on Mar 8, 18 9:46 PM
Done, the Pharaoh is mine! Did rounds, thanks to Trina, to complete the challenge.
Looking forward to the Spring Event, in the meantime, will be working on achievements and doing the rounds, doing the rounds, doing the rounds.........

Keep stormin' the castle!

[Post New]by criccieth10 on Mar 9, 18 12:10 AM
All completed. 3 stamps all gifted to me and have gifted all friends who have requested stamps. I chose Madame Masquerade Looking forward to the next CC or the Spring Event

[Post New]by crownofthornes on Mar 9, 18 1:57 AM
Done! fed my pets. Very generous today. I have the mermaid

Bemused123
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by Bemused123 on Mar 9, 18 2:39 AM
Done it. Thank you to my friends. You are great.

mumma_1
Clownfish
Clownfish
538 Posts

[Post New]by mumma_1 on Mar 9, 18 2:45 AM
kkreisman wrote:All done - all 3 stamps from 2 pets. Along the way to finishing 40 airship items (yesterday's challenge), I finished "Night Prowler" too. Now I can disable that darned Night Mode option for good.

Today was a complete win-win
katiek

Congratulations ......I think the only reason I got that award was because I didn't know there was an option to turn it off , as soon as I found out I turned it off straight away...

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Mar 9, 18 8:12 AM
Finished last night, thanks to my amazing buddies.

I've been trying to keep the streak going and have won all the avatars so far. I realized that it's not the avatars themselves that keeps me playing. It's keeping the streak going, doing the tasks and finishing them.

Fun stuff.

Congratulations, everyone!

Have fun stormin' the castle!

tesamoine
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

[Post New]by tesamoine on Mar 9, 18 6:30 PM
I stopped playing for over a year, so the castle challenge was new to me. How long before they add a new one typically? Thanks!!! So many new things have been added since I played previously. Still can't figure out why I should disenchant or how

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Mar 9, 18 7:43 PM
Welcome back, tesamoine!

If you have been away for awhile, there is, indeed, much that has changed in the game.

Castle Challenges .... we have had 12 so far:
June 2016
August 2016
September 2016
October 2016
December 2016
April 2017
July 2017
August 2017
September 2017
October 2017
December 2017
February 2018

They come when they come ..... no warning; no apparent sequence/timing.....there has been a bit of a pattern, though....we generally get one a few days after an event has started.

There is also a NEW Strategy Guide posted to the Helpful Links for Midnight Castle (clickable from the first page of the forum).....that contains a lot of narrative about the features.... you can skip over the sections that you feel well-acquainted with.

Disenchanting can be done by going to the inventory pages ..... each item is listed...almost all of them can be either sold or disenchanted. (Just click on the item and it will pop up with the coin and shard values). The shards are used to upgrade some of the furniture items in your private rooms, and for Trina's quests.

Also on the Helpful Links .... there are lists of what a crafted item is worth if you wanted to sell it for coins or for shards.

Much has been added to the NEW Strategy Guide that was not in the old one....all the characters quests are there, but at the end of each level is also a coin and stamp amount for what it would cost for that level should you need to craft every item as well as open everything. It can be quite helpful with leveling up -- to determine when to stop character quests and just do a few rounds to build up coins.

The narrative explaining the exclusive (Level 69) pets, side quests, and Destiny Keys is added at Level 69 when it seemed to be more appropriate.

[Post New]by Susanna502 on Mar 10, 18 12:31 AM
Congrats to all you who finished! Can't believe how many pharoahs are in my friends list. I still have two more weeks of training for my new job, but I was able to get the Explorer for all three games and got the Treasure Hunter for my "senior" game. Hope I will be able to spend more time in the Castle once my work schedule is set.

tesamoine
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

[Post New]by tesamoine on Mar 10, 18 12:30 PM
Annelliegram wrote:Welcome back, tesamoine!

If you have been away for awhile, there is, indeed, much that has changed in the game.

Castle Challenges .... we have had 12 so far:
June 2016
August 2016
September 2016
October 2016
December 2016
April 2017
July 2017
August 2017
September 2017
October 2017
December 2017
February 2018

They come when they come ..... no warning; no apparent sequence/timing.....there has been a bit of a pattern, though....we generally get one a few days after an event has started.

There is also a NEW Strategy Guide posted to the Helpful Links for Midnight Castle (clickable from the first page of the forum).....that contains a lot of narrative about the features.... you can skip over the sections that you feel well-acquainted with.

Disenchanting can be done by going to the inventory pages ..... each item is listed...almost all of them can be either sold or disenchanted. (Just click on the item and it will pop up with the coin and shard values). The shards are used to upgrade some of the furniture items in your private rooms, and for Trina's quests.

Also on the Helpful Links .... there are lists of what a crafted item is worth if you wanted to sell it for coins or for shards.

Much has been added to the NEW Strategy Guide that was not in the old one....all the characters quests are there, but at the end of each level is also a coin and stamp amount for what it would cost for that level should you need to craft every item as well as open everything. It can be quite helpful with leveling up -- to determine when to stop character quests and just do a few rounds to build up coins.

The narrative explaining the exclusive (Level 69) pets, side quests, and Destiny Keys is added at Level 69 when it seemed to be more appropriate.

Thank you so very much !!!! I found it and am reading it. This is so helpful.

Go to: