Re:Welcome to Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones forum

[Post New]by clayful_mood on Jul 14, 10 1:34 PM
Called Big Fish about trouble with game and was told a few days ago that they are working with the developer to rebuild it. I contacted them when I couldn't get past the pool hall. Checked the blog walkthrough to confirm what I was trying was correct. It was. Still didn't work. Restarted my computer, uninstalled the game and re-installed it. Same thing. Frustrating because I think it's really fun to play. Has anyone out there actually finished this game?

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Jul 14, 10 10:48 PM
clayful_mood wrote:Called Big Fish about trouble with game and was told a few days ago that they are working with the developer to rebuild it. I contacted them when I couldn't get past the pool hall. Checked the blog walkthrough to confirm what I was trying was correct. It was. Still didn't work. Restarted my computer, uninstalled the game and re-installed it. Same thing. Frustrating because I think it's really fun to play. Has anyone out there actually finished this game?

I'm so sorry you've run into that! A new build was released on July 7--did you get that one?

I'm the person who wrote the walkthrough here at Big Fish Games--I was able to play all the way through the game several times while working on the walkthrough. But I know that some people with different video cards and/or Windows 7 did report some technical glitches.

The best thing is just to keep working with Customer Service. They'll hav ethe most up to date technical information.

Good luck!
Robin

[Post New]by kaylesnana on Jul 23, 10 11:51 PM
I need some help, never posted before...Having problems with Chapter 23, only gives me one hidden object screen, finding flowers, In order to finish this chapter have to get the lever out of another hidden object screen, i have clicked on all the sparkels and get the same screen, flower one.....should i redownload, or am i missing something, have been to walkthru, no help.....

nonnie48
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by nonnie48 on Jul 27, 10 9:54 PM
I didn't get or have any request for this "Al" thing to continue playing the game. I'm sure this would have been a good game to play but I spent most of the free download with sounds & actions similar to a cell phone call when "You just might get cut off". Would like to play the game without glitches & go from there. Made that mistake once & won't do it again.

LCART
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by LCART on Jul 28, 10 9:26 AM
I'M IN THE BILLIARDS CHAPTER. I CAN'T GET THE 1, 3, OR5 BALLS TO GO IN THE TRIANGLE. i WENT TO THE BLOG WALKTHROUGH WHICH SHOWS THE TRINGLE. THE BALLS WON'T GO IN. PLEASE HELP!

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Jul 29, 10 7:45 PM
LCART wrote:I'M IN THE BILLIARDS CHAPTER. I CAN'T GET THE 1, 3, OR5 BALLS TO GO IN THE TRIANGLE. i WENT TO THE BLOG WALKTHROUGH WHICH SHOWS THE TRINGLE. THE BALLS WON'T GO IN. PLEASE HELP!

Yes, that one's tricky--a lot of people get stuck there.

Read the text instructions in the Blog Walkthrough. It tells you exactly what to do.
Read the bullet that comes AFTER the one that tells you to collect the balls from the table. Notice that it tells you to do two things, not just one.

You'll also find the answer in several of the forum topics about Billiards.

Good luck!
Robin

Edited on 07/29/2010 at 7:48:07 PM PST

[Post New]by CLMNSN on Aug 15, 10 6:17 PM
I AM IN THE BUCKET ROOM AND CAN NOT GET THE ROPE OR PALETE TO MOVE TO GET THE BIG BUCKET ON IT.I HAVE CLICKED EVERYWHERE ON THE PALETE. HELP...

[Post New]by donsmm61 on Sep 18, 10 7:28 PM
hi i am hoping you can help me get through the billiards room puzzle thanks dons

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Sep 19, 10 6:42 PM
donsmm61 wrote:hi i am hoping you can help me get through the billiards room puzzle thanks dons

We try not to put spoilers in this topic, but probably the best thing is just to check the Blog Walkthrough. It has step by step instructions for each chapter including marked screenshots, so it can usually help.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Good luck!
Robin

CHPN02
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by CHPN02 on Dec 13, 10 2:13 PM
Downloaded the game yesterday and almost got through the gas station scene when my trial period stopped. Since then, I have not been able to get the torch to the gas before the gas stops flowing. I have the walkthrough but it does not speak to this problem. I have the Mac download and am running OS 10.6.5. I have replayed the level several times with the same problem. I really like the game. HELP!!

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Jul 22, 12 5:14 PM
had no problems once i opened the OPEN Al, was a little weary of doing it though. i also got stuck in the bar scene but figured it out. this game had a different llok with the 3-d graphic's, nice change.--------doug
don't forget the stones

Go to: